Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 3rd Variety Club Ride...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 3rd Variety Club Ride...............

Hey Guys,

For anyone that is interested on the Sunday 3rd October there is a Variety Club ride with $5 raffle ticket entry.

It Starts at 10am from Deepwater Point Reserve, The Esplanade Mt Pleasant. A fun event, 63km scenic ride around the river then a fang down to Waikiki for lunch.

Answer some questions on the river part of the ride and you could win $1000 or free entry into the Variety Club Bike ride. Raffle prizes include a $15,000 bike, weekend at the Burswood etc. Come along and support the seriously mad riders who do awesome fundraising for people in need, and have fun and run the chance of winning a great prize as well.

cheers
    ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
    FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

That is gunna be heuuuuge, I will strap on the bumper bars to the bike and come along
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Re: October 3rd Variety Club Ride...............

I'm sure I could make it, dammit Whereis is bloody handy

Comment

I was thinking for those PSB guys who are interested in going for this ride, maybe we can meet up before hand and head down together.

What do you think???????????????

Comment

sorry boys love to come along but ill be away that weekend :cry:
          have fun

Comment

Love to come along and it would be good if we could meet up somewhere first.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Comment

CHARITY RIDE THIS SUNDAY MORNING 3RD AT 10AM

Hey just a reminder of the ride thats on this sunday guys..

A few of boys are meeting me at my place at 9am then we are shooting down to the meeting point where the charity ride begins.

let me know if you can make it and I will give you the details

Comment

sounds like a hoot, but it's also the last round of the WA state championships at Barbagello, I'm heading up there to help a midget

Comment

sounds like a hoot, but it's also the last round of the WA state championships at Barbagello, I'm heading up there to help a midget
                  BITCH! :twisted: no lollies and no sex :shock:
                  youve been asking me for a while and i was going to give in to you but not anymore :shock:

Comment

oh be quiet or or I'll have to put back in the day care.

Comment

Hey Gordo,

A few of us might head up there later after the ride. How much is the entry fee to get in? When is the first and last race man??

Comment

Re: CHARITY RIDE THIS SUNDAY MORNING 3RD AT 10AM

I'd love to come, gimme details!

A few of boys are meeting me at my place at 9am then we are shooting down to the meeting point where the charity ride begins.

Meow.

Comment

Re: CHARITY RIDE THIS SUNDAY MORNING 3RD AT 10AM

I'd love to come, gimme details!

Me too.
                          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Comment

Actually, buggerit, I'll just head to the reserve and leave from there
                            Meow.

Comment

A few of us might head up there later after the ride. How much is the entry fee to get in? When is the first and last race man??
                              entry is $17.first race starts at 11.45am.all the psb guys are in this race.

Comment

Working...
                              X