Northam Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northam Bike Show

I am going up to the Northam Bike show on Sunday for the day. Is anyone else going that morning? Would like to leave about 0800hrs at the latest.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Going on Sunday too but leaving around 10:30am (big sat night planned)

Comment

Daylight savings begins Sunday so I guess that's 1 less hour of sleep before the Festival

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        I am going up to the Northam Bike show on Sunday for the day. Is anyone else going that morning? Would like to leave about 0800hrs at the latest.
        i might tag along with you mate. will get back to you soon to let you know.

as an aside, do you want to head off from burswood gull (i see you're in rivervale) and meet up with the ellenbrookians?
        check out this thread:
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...enbrook-43338/

here are their details...
        "And as fore the ride, I will confirm that I will meet with a couple of people from work and my club at the Red Rooster at 9AM on Sunday Morning for a 9:30 departure.
        Would be nice to see some of you there."

If we leave from burswood around 8:15ish we should be up there in time...

Comment

I am now having to work this weekend and cannot make it. Another twelve day straight run of work, gotta hate a boom.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
          X