Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI: Lone Rangers

Hi Guys,

Would anyone want to catch up and goto Lone Rangers to release some pressure?

Just an idea and I haven't been for awhile.

When should we go?
    If we get a group together we can get discount as well.

Details can be found here: Lone Ranges Shooting Complex

djn
    Last edited by djnitrous; 16-11-2007, 11:38 AM. Reason: Subject change

oohhh yeah sounds like fun.... depends on the date and cashflow but.... very interested.....

Comment

Im a member and own my own Glock 34...so definatly interested.

Comment

Late November? Interested.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Yeh end of the month in Nov sounds fine with me. Just see who else thinks so and go from there

Comment

i had heaps of fun there so i would be interested.
            i couldnt believe how crap i was at firing pistols. maybe its my weak girly arms.
            could it also be the lock attachment they stick on the things?
            im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

I'll be up for this, prob get a few mates to come along too.

Any time after the Kings round works for me.
              .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Late November sounds good to me
                Turfierific!

Comment

I've got the casual membership there. Has changed hands recently, but still good.
                  Late November would be good.

Comment

Dirty Harry with hotloads FTW!

I used to go every now and then.
                    Stopped when I heard they had put up a crappy wire arrangement that they'd clip the guns into after they had a few inconsiderate sods off themselves there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dyno View Post
                      i had heaps of fun there so i would be interested.
                      i couldnt believe how crap i was at firing pistols. maybe its my weak girly arms.
                      could it also be the lock attachment they stick on the things?
                      nah...it is all technique ...mine is crap tho

will be in for this dave......and if they guys/girls have their lone ranger proficiency they might be able to use mine
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Lone Ranges is expensive and crap....

Funny this, I attempted to arrange an outdoor shoot with Pistols, Shotguns and rifles and interest levels were aimed more at slinging shit about legal crap!!!

Anyhow, off me soapbox....

Was looking at a small group (10 peeps max) keen on 100+ Yard accuracy shooting, Shotgun with Clays and a blast or two from a H&K Expert 9mm. Participants pay for ammo I supply the arsenal.

If interest is shown then I could be keen for it.

Comment

Lone Rangers might be expensive and crap.

But they've been around for a fair while, they've plugged themselves in the media enough and so everyone feels warm and fuzzy about just turning up for a bit of fun which is kinda under control and safe and easy

Me, perfect example. Whilst logically they're probably lots more expensive than a pistol club, I have never discharged a firearm before and possibly will never again. So the company that promotes their service in the same manner as a kart hire place rather than (in my mind) the commitment of signing up to a club etc has maxxxxo appeal.

Oddly enough, Deej - I was planning on surprising the missus with a trip down there about the same time.

And if it stirs something in me then maybe I look at a club. Or counseling...
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

*dj awaits deej's reply and thoughts

Comment

Ahh shit I dunit agen. DJ and DeeJ Sorry, God - I meant DJN.

Comment

Working...
                              X