Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good watering holes in Perth this Sunday/Monday (28/29th) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good watering holes in Perth this Sunday/Monday (28/29th) ?

Okay, Pamela and I need to make the journey to the big smoke to drop the Forester off for a service and to fit a noisy exhaust

Anyhow we'll be in Perth Sunday and just wanted to know where's a good place to quench your thirst on Sunday (session) and possibly Monday.

BTW Millsy and crew if you're up for a few pints tell us where a good place is and we'll drop by. Weather is looking shit for the weekend so sounds like a good backup plan.

Hopefully the weather fines up for Monday so I can go bike shopping.

cheers
    Ryan

Let me know where you are drinking on Sunday and i'll drop in for a couple and say G'day.

Comment

The Left Bank.

Comment

Sorry to sound like I don't know Perth but wtf is the Left bank? I'm useless once I hit the City.
        I normally drop into the moon and sixpence or the Brass monkey and that's it, any further than that and I need directions.

cheers
        Ryan

Comment

The Left Bank - East Fremantle, come down Canning Highway from the freeway or Vic Park, after you pass the Stirling Traffic Bridge (big bastard on your right) turn right down East Street and then right at the end of East Street. Drive along under that big bastard of a bridge and you'll see the Left Bank pub - you can't miss it.

Comment

Got called in to fix some stuff at work so never made it down to the pubs. Got to Perth still though and might be test riding some bikes if possible.

Will catch up with you some other time Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
              Got called in to fix some stuff at work so never made it down to the pubs. Got to Perth still though and might be test riding some bikes if possible.

Will catch up with you some other time Chad.
              No worries Ryan
              Will be down in Collie the weekend of the 24th-25th November.
              Overnighter O'yeah

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post

BTW Millsy and crew if you're up for a few pints tell us where a good place is and we'll drop by. Weather is looking shit for the weekend so sounds like a good backup plan.
                I was at work today... But I have all day tomorrow off where you shopping?

or I could just phone you... :p

Comment

Working...
                X