Ride/Rememberance: TuesNite 30/10/07 715pm Maccas Berwick/Canning Hwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride/Rememberance: TuesNite 30/10/07 715pm Maccas Berwick/Canning Hwy

Tuesday Night I will be departing McDonalds South Perth (Cnr Canning Hwy and Berwick St) at 7:45pm for a River run.

Meet around 7:15PM.

Come Fueled up as we will not stop for fuel along the ride.

Depending on numbers there should be a Nominated Ride Leader, and Tail End Charlie.

Corner Marking will be used and instructions on corner marking will be given before the ride if you do not know what this is.

Staggered riding will be expected and again if you do not know what this is we will tell you.

This ride will be +/- Limit ride but will run with all due safety.

Ride at your own pace and to your own ability. YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

There will be a half way point of under the Fremantle Traffic Bridge. Location of end of the ride will be determined on the night, (Will be somewhere for coffee, coke's and Cake)

This will be a joint posted Ride on [email protected], PSB & PerthRiders.

Any questions feel free to ring me.

NOTE: This is the ride I will use as my time to remember the passing of Marc Bates (Aka Scumbag) 30/10/2003. I will be stopping the ride at the Burswood Raceway for a few minutes.
    For that reason this ride may not be suitable for everyone. In this case you may want to meet at the halfway point.
    JP

Jason Hodges

Hey jason

Yeah mate i'll be in for that. Give the new bike a run. can't go too hard though, still running it in!

See you there!
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

2-fiddy safe?
      If so, I'm in

Comment

Will be 2-Fiddy Safe.
        Last edited by bibendum; 29-10-2007, 10:24 PM. Reason: Keeping up with the Young-un's
        JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

sorry jason, got to work this morning, have a late meeting tonight

Enjoy the ride mate
          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

yeah i might be in for this, providing i get some much-needed uni work done :-/ never been on one of these so would like to give it a go tho.... mmmmm contemplating....

Comment

Folks...please don't lose focus of the purpose of this ride.....memory of a time honored friend for many. Unfortunately I never met him, but heard enough about him, saw the tears, can share in the sorrow.
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

But please don't focus too much on the Memorial side of the ride.

I am riding because I enjoy the ride and enjoy the people who I meet whilst riding. Marc was riding for exactly that reason too.

Today and this evening are a happy time not a sad time.

As long as we remember them and their stupid annoying obnoxious hilarious way's they are never actually gone.
                JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

Be Aware There Is Oil On The Roundabout Entrance To The Burswood Racetrack So Take Care.
                  JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

Also remember that it is a 40km/h speed limit through there these days. Won't take much for you to be walking home.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                    X