Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Toy Run - WHEN

Hey boys and girls,

Here I am for the first time EVER with my new Ducati and always wanting to par-take in the annual Kids Toy ride but like always I have NO idea when, where or how (nothing unusual for me I know). Any help on this for me pleeeease or like normal I have miss the posting somewhere else - sorry in advance

dec the 1st mate !

Perth Bikers Charity Ride

bikesunlimited.htm

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Cool - Thanks Potatoe - I'm in

Comment

FFARRRRRRKKKK!!!!
        I fly out of Perth at 6am on the 1st.
        3rd year in a row I've missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-Jem View Post
          Hey boys and girls,

Here I am for the first time EVER with my new Ducati and always wanting to par-take in the annual Kids Toy ride but like always I have NO idea when, where or how (nothing unusual for me I know). Any help on this for me pleeeease or like normal I have miss the posting somewhere else - sorry in advance
          There is also a Toy Run In Bubury the next weekend 8th of December at the Australind Shopping centre carpark 10am leave for a run into Bunbury
          Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Don't Take life so seriously, It isn't permanent

I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles ..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
          X