EOI Hills Ride 03/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI Hills Ride 03/11

Planning on a ride in the hills on Saturday 03/11. So far one 250 rider is in on it...
    Last edited by Incognito; 01-11-2007, 12:05 PM.

yeah, I'll come.

hang on, no I wont. I don't have a bike......
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Depending on what time your going and if its def going to be 250 friendly, Im in...Im just down the road in Maddington.

Comment

It'll be 250 friendly, meet at the BP station at 10:30, set off at 10:45
        Last edited by Incognito; 02-11-2007, 07:24 AM. Reason: Times

Comment

Cool, Im in then. Let me know meet point and will meet you guys there.

Comment

i might be in for this too.. if you guys are guna give up the meet point..

Comment

The BP filling station in Kelmscott, next door to McDonalds
              Last edited by Incognito; 01-11-2007, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Just as a point of interest, I went down through Mundaring Weir about a month ago and they're resurfacing the road. Something to keep in mind if you were going that route Have fun!

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
                  Just as a point of interest, I went down through Mundaring Weir about a month ago and they're resurfacing the road. Something to keep in mind if you were going that route Have fun!
                  All done and as smooth as a babies bum

You can now hook it nicely into the left hander before flicking it right to go down onto the bridge

Comment

I probably won't be able to make this one, I'll be busy having a last minute panic attack before they decide to fail me next week. (Driving lesson to work at my low speed crap)

Comment

All done...
                      sweet! Will have to get down there in my free time

Comment

Helrayzer: I'm assuming 10:30am? And do you happen to know what road the BP is on? I'm a NOR Am in.

(Excuse the two posts)

Comment

Helrayzer: I'm assuming 10:30am? And do you happen to know what road the BP is on? I'm a NOR Am in.

(Excuse the two posts)
                          albany highway
                          you cant miss it, just past denny ave, woolies on your right, miss the first side street to your right if you are heading towards armadale and right into the BP next to macca's
                          there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

Comment

(Excuse the two posts)
                            Sentry: yes its 10:30am, the BP in Kelmscott is on Albany Highway (on the right if you are coming from nor)

Comment

wasnt going to go on any rides for a few weeks... fuck it im in.
                              anyone wanna meet up at cannington macca for a bite before, say 10.00am? im always hungry first thing in the morning ;P
                              "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                              "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Working...
                              X