Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No MotoGP at Cheers this week

Hi guys,

Have been speaking to Firestorm, as this weekends final motogp race from valencia isnt until 10pm our time, Cheers would have to hire two door staff to be allowed to open past this curfew.

Given that it is PSB Trackday, and the Red Bull Air Race on Sunday, and the recent average turnout, its unlikely we will have enough people to rock up to justify Cheer's expense.

So, MotoGP will not be televised at Cheers this week.

Options include The Mustang Bar, or wait til channel 10 shows it.

Sorry, but sometimes you cant have it all (unless you put out, then you can)
    The Twitter

I can have it all

Foxtel Rocks :-) 0h yeah
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
      I can have it all

Party at the house of whizz!

Usual raffles etc apply
      The Twitter

Comment

I was already depressed that its the last moto gp this year, now I cant watch it Live.... No good at all............Mustang?/ They still have the hillbillys there on a sunday??

Comment

Are Cheers going to show 125s and 250s anyway? I'll still go down there, foxtel are showing from 6.45pm..........

Comment

Originally posted by etholred View Post
            I was already depressed that its the last moto gp this year, now I cant watch it Live.... No good at all............Mustang?/ They still have the hillbillys there on a sunday??
            country no hillbillies except one of the glassies

Comment

i was going to go this week
              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by etholred View Post
                Are Cheers going to show 125s and 250s anyway? I'll still go down there, foxtel are showing from 6.45pm..........
                yeah.
                The Twitter

Comment

So Who Wants To Visit The Whizz Residence For The Last One????
                  Real Men Ride Nakid
                  http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

I'm going to Cheers for the wee ones and then ride to Mustang for the big uns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
                      I can have it all

+1 for that.
                      ima settle myself in my nice warm bed and chuck on the motogp :p
                      foxtel in my room FTW
                      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

ima settle myself in my nice warm bed and chuck on the motogp :p
                        foxtel in my room FTW[/quote]

Yay !!!! motogp in cowgirls bedroom I will bring the popcorn

Comment

Working...
                        X