Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI - Marg River (Swan Valley) Chocolate Factory ride

Did someone say chocolate?

Sunday 18th, leaving Scarbs (cos it's close for me) to Margaret River Chocolate Factory in the Swan Valley, arrive around lunch so you can pig out and impulse buy yourselves silly. Meet and leave time to be figured out closer to the day.

It's the warmer months so bring an insulated bag type of thing if you're going to be buying chocolatey things.

So!
    Who's in?

Sabre
    Shai'tan
    Maya
    Nath
    Akeracat
    Plus1 +1
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

You're gonna have a million females attend this one, nice work ...

Comment

Sorry mate, not me. Going to be pulling bikes out of the sand that weekend
      However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

Comment

If not going for the chocolate, go for the scenery. Or a winery if they're open. :o I love the area (And I don't even drink).

Will be able to confirm next weekend. The main reason it's particularly hard to pin myself in for rides either side would have to be that my 21st falls on the week in between, and a great many people I know are threatening to come out of the woodworks. :/ Trying to get a scope of what's going to be happening and when before I give a yes.

Comment

MMMMMMM eating free samples FTW
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh chocolate.....

I'm going on the Learner/Newbie ride that Sunday, otherwise I'd be there for sure... damn you!!
            R Legal and loving it

Comment

lets doo eet

better ask the boss first

Comment

Methinks I will be in Perth for this w00t. And this is kinda near where I grew up! Childhood memories ftw :p
                >>I like to play with snakes<<

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Comment

In for the ride, not sure about the chocolate.

Lunch at Duckstein or Elmars later?

Comment

250 friendly?
                    Feels good man.

Comment

Yeaaa... why not.

Comment

Bike may be in pieces that weekend.... will see...

Comment

well after sitting in the garage talking to the boss and pleading it seems I can go but the boss wants a wash and clean first and fitment of sheepskin seatcovers

Comment

Boss? you had me worried there for a bit Sabre lol

um if I arrange to get my bike picked up from Rilusi before I fly back into Perth saturday night, and if not too hung over and jet lagged will have to choose between this or terrorising newbies on 250's.......

we shall see

Probably this ride but only cos Torq has the right idea
                            In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
                              Boss? you had me worried there for a bit Sabre lol
                              <-- Boss without wheels

have to ask the Boss

Comment

Working...
                              X