Drags Wed 7/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drags Wed 7/11

Going down to the drags this wed, leaving around 4.30pm from the Caltex in Applecross near Canning bridge on Canning highway of course. If anyone is further south please post and will meet on the way but try and make it close to a freeway on, off location. Only my second time so if anyone has been thinking of going down, but not wanted to by themselves for the first time, here is a chance to come and have some great fun.

Hehe... we have another addict

Will see how it goes, i could be up for it
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
      Hehe... we have another addict

Will see how it goes, i could be up for it

Hope you can make it. Yes, yes my new addiction is all your fault thro .

Comment

might be in for this. depending on work, might meet you down there otherwise.
        Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Actually peeps... it's about damn time i took the cage down. I haven't run it in over a year, and have done a heap of upgrades since last time. Besides, i need to kill some tyres

Will see you there, in that
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Might be coming along, won't be meeting up with you guys if I do though.

Comment

hmmmmm maybe me thinks
              Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Won't be at the meet point - but may be heading down from the city.
                Will depend on work - so I won't know for sure until tomorrow night/Wed morning.
                I think a mate is taking his cage down too... Will see how it all pans out.
                "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

hmmm... mirkzing - trip down pending me finding one of the many car battery chargers i just know are scattered around our house in boxes somewhere.

Comment

its a sign Jeth. take the bike. take the bike Jeth. shh shh shh kaa kaa kaa.

take the bike.

Comment

You coming Bunyack?

If you make it a definite I will

Comment

I wanna head down, but not this week, exams. My mate wants to compare times with me. He has a turbo charged silvia engine in a datsun. Reckon mine would be quicker?
                        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

What's yours?

Comment

I seem to remember it being a hyo.
                            Expect to run 17 seconds.
                            Dunno what the car would do though...

Comment

Doesnt Moorby have a 600rr??? that'll beat it

and Bendito....... id hate to make it a definate and forget i had something on..... at this stage i am keen to head down again. doing a contract for a few townhouses in Balga so not so far away from perth.

I'll send you a txt tomorrow arvo.

Comment

Working...
                              X