Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rock climbing: this sunday (11th of nov)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock climbing: this sunday (11th of nov)

Come one come all, to rockface in northbridge. (63b John Street, near the old rick hart building)

Myself and Mr John will be there from 4:30PM, closes at 8. If you're interested in getting a bit of a fitness kick, hurting yourself, or having some fun please come along.

Just as a side note, if you intend on riding down in boots, bring a pair of sneakers in a bag (even if you intend on hiring shoes). Sometimes they have groups show up that hire all the shoes there, and I don't think you can call and book out a pair of shoes ahead of time.

Prices;

Casual Adult; $16
    Harness Hire; $5
    Shoe Hire; $6
    Chalk Bag Hire; $3

Look forward to seeing you there

I don't even have time to scratch my arse that Sunday but let us know when the next one is.

Comment

Didn't even know it existed ...... I normally go to the indoor one in Bayswater

Prob won't make this one BUT will certainly have to go check it out - good to know what's around for things to do in Perth (esp for the young ones - or those young at heart!)

Have fun

Comment

pikersssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          pikersssssssssssssss
          Do you know what - I've actually only ever climbed the outside of a hotel in Phuket - never done it otherwise - I'm normally the one that goes home with sore hands after holding the ropes for my girls......

Can't imagine letting one of you hold the ropes for me as I climb the wall and have you staring at my arse ! and those harnesses make your arse look frigging huge - or add to its hugeness anyway !

Comment

Originally posted by NikyNoo View Post
            Can't imagine letting one of you hold the ropes for me as I climb the wall and have you staring at my arse ! and those harnesses make your arse look frigging huge - or add to its hugeness anyway !
            Guys can multitask, didn't you know?

Comment

Nicky, I'll partner you if you wanna go, had a great time last time, would love to do it again. I dont care what your arse looks like, as long as you can hold the ropes
              www.redbackgraphics.com.au www.crazybitchracing.com www.speedeventseries.com www.letmecheckmygafmeter.com

Comment

I may have to pop down
                Ok to bring your own gear? I would imagine so, but thought I would ask? :p
                Designed by a Genius.
                Built by Craftsmen.
                Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

maybe

Comment

bloody exams, love rock climbin but haven't been for awhile. Have another one later on and I'll be there!
                    (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by RICO View Post
                      I may have to pop down
                      Ok to bring your own gear? I would imagine so, but thought I would ask? :p
                      yes..

Comment

Ok I'm in, see you there guys...
                        "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

bumpy

Comment

umpa lumpa bumpadee boo
                            We're going climbing, how about you?

Comment

this is tomorrow night peeps

Comment

Working...
                              X