Ride next Thursday 15/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride next Thursday 15/11

Anyone keen? Weather permiting might head out for a lazy couple o hundred kays???

GL

in fo sho!
    last exam on wednesday, no work till the next week, bring it on!
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

I work til 8pm so I cant come play but free Friday!

Comment

What time you thinking?

BF might be interested

Comment

Originally posted by Biker_babe View Post
          What time you thinking?

BF might be interested
          Ummm... Bout 10ish.
          The more the merrier!

GL

Comment

got a meet point yet?
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Damn fly back in Thursday night .... why cant these be on Fridays hahaha

Enjoy!
              Need Finance - http://www.rev-it.com.au

Comment

GL says the meet point will be BP south perth across the road from the Windsor, meet 10am leave by 10.30am.

now get the hell out of my office.
                Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

sounds perfect for me, meeting 2 minutes away from my ho0use

Comment

Well then, Meet point is now Arwons place... (I is in joor house stealin joor bikes! )

Comment

PM me the meet location, I've not had the pleasure of meeting Mr Arwon, but keen as hell to get out for a ride.
                      There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing.
                      All the rest are merely games."
                      Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i was thinking he was joking about meeting at arwons place

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
                          i was thinking he was joking about meeting at arwons place
                          I'm hoping your right Tash, or the gun has to come out again.

(BP south Perth, to avoid confusion to new people)
                          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

You never can tell,
                            See you at BP then
                            There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing.
                            All the rest are merely games."
                            Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                              I'm hoping your right Tash, or the gun has to come out again.

(BP south Perth, to avoid confusion to new people)

im sure when u say ur whipping the gun out itll hbe at all the boys that show up at ur house, not because im there

Comment

Working...
                              X