Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ride - Ride - Ride - RideRideRideRideRideRide

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ride - Ride - Ride - RideRideRideRideRideRide

    Who is in???

    Wednesday - 14/11/2007

    10am BP Kalamunda.
    Bottom of Kalamunda road.
    Corner of Hawtin Road, Gooseberry Hill Road and Kalamunda Road.


    Post up if your coming along.

    Oh, and we stop for lunch!!!



  • #2
    Are we stopping for the MEGA Breakfast????

    Comment


    • #3
      At this point in time, I'm in
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vee2 View Post
        Are we stopping for the MEGA Breakfast????

        Oh YEAH!!!
        Gotta have a MEGA Breakfast

        Will have to do the long run after consuming that!!



        Comment


        • #5
          Carrrmmmmooonnnn Phhhaaaarrrkkkkkeeerrrsss!!!!!!!!!

          Get your gear out, clean it up, check oils, water, pressures..

          Clean your visor and bring ear plugs!!!


          Comment


          • #6
            Want to make sure bike & I get back all good and shiny from AHG tomorrow before I confirm Wednesday.

            Friggin 39C, MV's gonna melt in that heat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Broms View Post
              Want to make sure bike & I get back all good and shiny from AHG tomorrow before I confirm Wednesday.

              Friggin 39C, MV's gonna melt in that heat.

              Might come down whilst passing and have a sticky!!


              Comment


              • #8
                Forecast for Wednesday
                Fine. Light winds becoming SW during the morning and freshening in the
                afternoon.
                Precis: Fine.
                City: Min 17 Max 30

                Comment


                • #9
                  aaargh!
                  Damn you people for having free weekdays!

                  ...must get into the fifo game...
                  "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm taking bike in first thing tomorrow morning for the boys at Witches suzuki to have a look, If it is an easy fix, I'll be there, If not, have a good one and I'll see you in couple of weeks.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Allrighty, we have some takers....


                      Righty oh, will c you guys at BP 2morrow morning.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        do any of you guys actually work for a living. i have to and it shits me to tears seeing people enjoying themselves when i am stuck in the office. need to win lotto. enjoy yourselves mo fos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ceebeearrarr View Post
                          do any of you guys actually work for a living. i have to and it shits me to tears seeing people enjoying themselves when i am stuck in the office. need to win lotto. enjoy yourselves mo fos

                          Time management skills....

                          4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

                          Good huh?


                          Have a sick day, you will not regret it!!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                            Time management skills....

                            4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

                            Good huh?

                            Not as good as 4 days on 4 days off

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                              Not as good as 4 days on 4 days off
                              Nah, like me 4 x 4!!


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X