Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collie Toy Run 2007

Hi All,

If anyone is keen, on the 15th of December Collie is holding its 12th Annual Toy Run. Starting from 10am from the Steam Museum (On left as you enter Collie from the coast), riding around town and ending at the old basketball courts.

Toy Run List Collie Toyrun

Its a fun day, and there is a good country ride after.

Cheers

T-Roy
    sigpic
    MARCO..........

Went on this last year.. Will probably show up again. The ride afterward was mainly cruisers so the pace wasn't very fast, Bruce scared a few people on his Busa when he overtook them

They had obviously fallen asleep with the noise their cruiser put out at 100kph.

Anyhow it's a good cause so show up if you're in the area.

Comment

it was good day, i missed the country run after last year. work this year . a few of the girls are thinking of going this year.

nice burnout by bruce to
      the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

sounds like fun.. its in my calendar now.. hope i can keep it there

Comment

...yeah whose going to do a burn out in the main street this year

Comment

I'm sure there will be someone willing to do one this year
            sigpic
            MARCO..........

Comment

The way my rear tyre is wearing it might be due for a farewell to it on said day. Depends if the fun police will complain.

Comment

As long as you don't take it too far, I was the one who let Bruce let one rip last year!
                sigpic
                MARCO..........

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
                  Went on this last year.. Will probably show up again. The ride afterward was mainly cruisers so the pace wasn't very fast, Bruce scared a few people on his Busa when he overtook them

They had obviously fallen asleep with the noise their cruiser put out at 100kph.

Anyhow it's a good cause so show up if you're in the area.

Great day sorry to miss this one. Burnout procedure is ask permission first then let rip.
                  Last edited by blackzook; 17-11-2007, 06:29 AM.

Comment

good to see ya still on channel, how's the office? job starts jan............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................
                    the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

Hi mate. Started the new job last monday and then too last Thursday and Friday off sick with gastro. great way to loose weight LOL.

Not sure how I feel about it yet but the commute is already getting me down.

I'll be back over first week of December so see ya then.

January back in Collie might still happen.

Take care on that blinged up beast

Comment

Geez Bruce thought you'd fallen of the edge of the earth, glad to see your upright

I'd even ride up to Collie to see Bruce do a burn-out on the Busa

Still waiting for that sticker too
                        Last edited by hornet919; 19-11-2007, 08:56 AM. Reason: because I can't spell for shit!
                        Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Don't Take life so seriously, It isn't permanent

I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles ..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Guys don't forget there is a toy run in Bunbury on the 8th of December
                          10am from Australind Village Shopping Centre Carpark
                          Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Don't Take life so seriously, It isn't permanent

I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles ..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

damn compulsory office xmas dinners

Comment

Nothings compulsory.. You can always come down with a mystery illness yet

As for the Bunbury toy ride who knows. Might get down there then again might not.

Comment

Working...
                              X