• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narrogin revheads

this weekend is narrogin revheads
    location narrogin
    see cars burnouts show n shine etc
    anyone interested maby sunday day trip

think kyliejane is going down there. i went last year, you really need to make it an overnighter to get the full benefit of it. and dont wash your bike first, cos it WILL end up covered in shit.
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

what day an time were you headin up to narrogin
      sorry drinkstable i swear i havn't had a crink alll night

Comment

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always wanted to go to this so might make it a day trip (plus live in york so bit closer lol)
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

all i can hear is duelling banjos...

Dubs

Comment

im going down on sunday for the fmx finals with a friend and staying there sunday night. mmmm fmx boys.

Comment

would have loved to go for a day trip but think i have to work all weekend... will find out closer to friday

Comment

Damnit! I wanted to go but i have a housewarming instead ... maby we can have our own revheads out the front of his house, im sure it will get him right in with his new neighbours!
                I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

revheads tyre munchin show cars lovely ladies etc going sunday morning depends on who is in weather to take bike or car 4 spare seets not much need to clean like bike so let me know interested 8 am ish leave morley

Comment

I'd like to go again, stayed the full weekend last year. However, my exams are too close this year.
                    If you camping, i'd camp on the oval, it's wild country in those bushes. However, watch out for the guys who buy bunky cars and rip it around the oval from 10 in the morning till 4 the next morning carrying like 20 people on it.

Comment

Ha ha ha,My most memorable moment of last years was waken up covered in dust and lawn clippings,stinking fuckin hot at 10:00 am, and seeing a blue HR full of yobbos chucken lapps of the ovel.Probly still drinking from the night before.

Dunno bout this year but, I recived a very generous sized pineapple from those lovely folk at the wannaroo police station the other day.
                      There goes my drinking money,and I was sober last year and that sucked arse.
                      "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

[quote=stone;658331]Ha ha ha,My most memorable moment of last years was waken up covered in dust and lawn clippings,stinking fuckin hot at 10:00 am, and seeing a blue HR full of yobbos chucken lapps of the ovel.Probly still drinking from the night before.
                        quote]

my fave burnout from last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxdlE1dc2FU]YouTube - burnout[/ame]

stone, didja see my 12 parked in the middle of the oval? i was with an aqua coloured '42 chev and a lime green SLR5000 (copy)
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

anyony interested think I will take car

Comment

been ther done it it was good called in to the rivervale for a brew no one there thanks for posting a time might go back.
                            highlight of the day was some bloke on a rocket 3 getting the biggest pinaple should of slowed down I guess

Comment

i left town for the weekend.
                              getting pretty rough in the last few years.
                              hope it's getting better again.
                              good times

Comment

Working...
                              X