Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squid Run Wed 21st

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Squid Run Wed 21st

    Too much hating on the squids, so it's time to assert your right to choose and revel in the guilt of not wearing full leathers, chain mail and a multilayer kevlar suit to go to the corner shop for a packet of smokes.


    We'll be meeting Scarbs at 7:30pm next Wednesday for a sedate ride down to Little Creatures for dinner and/or a drink.

    WEAR WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT.

    Well, not quite - you still have to get into the pub when we arrive.

    cya there, squidlets!
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

  • #2
    In

    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

    Comment


    • #3
      Kewl, I'll be there in my borat G-String!
      You put the c*nt in country run

      Comment


      • #4
        G banger and a bow tie for me
        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

        Comment


        • #5
          Hope you realise we'll hold you guys to that
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm going to be at Little Creatures, with printed copies of that website with gravel rash girl, a loud hailer, dressed in a black suit, a bowler hat and a thin black tie, and a placard that says "Eat Squids don't Be Squids"

            Now i'm off to practice my evangelical voice....


            PS: Gravel Rash Girl is still Beautiful to me.
            Last edited by resist; 13-11-2007, 07:50 AM. Reason: i reflected upon my actions and my words, and when all was said and done, I repented and sought redemption
            The Twitter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by resist View Post
              I'm going to be at Little Creatures, with printed copies of that website with gravel rash girl, a loud hailer, dressed in a black suit, a bowler hat and a thin black tie, and a placard that says "Eat Squids don't Be Squids"

              Now i'm off to practice my evangelical voice....


              PS: Gravel Rash Girl is still Beautiful to me.
              c u there jakey poos

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lee View Post
                c u there jakey poos
                you gonna help me spread the good word of anti-squidery? we have a cool secret order. you get to wear a funny hat.
                The Twitter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by resist View Post
                  you gonna help me spread the good word of anti-squidery? we have a cool secret order. you get to wear a funny hat.
                  Oh man, I was totally up for the squid ride til i saw this. Funny hats!!! How does one join?
                  DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

                  "Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
                  - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
                  -Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by voided View Post
                    Oh man, I was totally up for the squid ride til i saw this. Funny hats!!! How does one join?
                    You have to tonya-harding everyone you see riding squidly for the next week, and take video evidence, then bring it to me.
                    The Twitter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I can wear ANYTHING i want? ooh this is gonna be fun... I am so there.

                      resist, i dare you to preach that squids-are-bad shit to my face...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chyna View Post
                        I can wear ANYTHING i want? ooh this is gonna be fun... I am so there.

                        resist, i dare you to preach that squids-are-bad shit to my face...
                        I'll be coming along just to see this happen

                        Who's bringing the

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                          I'll be coming along just to see this happen

                          Who's bringing the
                          Better bring a tarp too. Blood stains
                          DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

                          "Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
                          - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
                          -Richard Feynman

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chyna View Post
                            I can wear ANYTHING i want? ooh this is gonna be fun... I am so there.

                            resist, i dare you to preach that squids-are-bad shit to my face...
                            Because you failed to notice the sarcasm in my replies... i refer you to this post: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...96/#post630227 for my actual views on what to wear when riding.

                            Whether or not someone is wearing full leahter is pretty high on my list of "things i don't care about"
                            The Twitter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm in

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X