Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Beerfest Time - Thoughts and Ideas Needed

G'day all,
    After our winter hibernation, it's time to crank the bbq, fire up the minibikes and cool off with a choice beverage or 2. This time you can have your input into what you want for the day.

The rough plan is as follows:

Beerfest III
    When: Sunday 6th January, 2008
    Where: My vision is for a large marquee or 2 set up on a nice grassy area beside a nice place to swim. If we do this in public we will have to keep the minibikes tucked away in the shed.

I'm after ideas for venues and activities

Beerfest IV : Return of the Minibikes
    When: April-ish 2008, a weekend overnighter
    Where: Secret country location with plenty of room for dicking about and shenanigans. Originally I had planned to have this one in January, but it will be too hot, dusty and fire prone. By April we can have a bonfire, and enjoy ourselves more with the weather.

This one requires less input, as the place is already sorted. But throw in any ideas you have

Love,
    Lord Barfington, Earl of Ale
    Marquis Millsy Esq., Baron of Beer
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Originally posted by barfridge View Post

Yay! look an smiley of me!

Comment

maquee and nice place to swim bugger im all out of ideas. Id suggest south perth foreshore but i have a feeling there's issues with booze & i wouldnt exactly call it a "nice" place to swim.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

watching with interest, but im pished on tazzie beer.........
        no thoughts only drunk uns.....

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

It's a shame Perth doesn't have any good freshwater lakes/dams. There's heaps in Qld, they're perfect for a gethering like this.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

.. would any of the dams be viable location wise?
            .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

SOunds like we need a watering hole with a water hole
              Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Good Stuff!!

I will be around for Jan 6th!!!

Comment

Beerfest III could also be an overnighter, but obviously we want peoples feedback or ideas as distance increases suddenly transport is an issue so does drunk driving and we don't want anyone to drink drive or be tempted to.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                    It's a shame Perth doesn't have any good freshwater lakes/dams. There's heaps in Qld, they're perfect for a gethering like this.
                    we do barfie ! but........the flies........."meh" .......qld has canetoads tho

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

hmm, canetoad golf...

wait...

BEEEEERRRR!!!!

Really what ya need is an olympic pool, large carpark and grassed area.
                      Perth waterspots either suck for swimming or suck for BBQ/shenanigans

Comment

^^^^^

One of those fancy hotels has all that stuff
                        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
                          we do barfie ! but........the flies........."meh" .......qld has canetoads tho
                          So does Craigie ? What you talkin' about Willis ?

Comment

I don't have any idea's, but in for beer for sure barfy and millsy

.....sorry their royal heignesses king and queen of beer!
                            Designed by a Genius.
                            Built by Craftsmen.
                            Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

We could always go swimming in Mundaring weir or Wellington Dam...

Comment

Working...
                              X