Saturday nite ride and bands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday nite ride and bands!

I'm going down to see these bands on Saturday night! Anyone want to ride down with me? Saw Symbiosis a couple of weeks ago, they were warm up band for Cat Empire...Great fun and I love Blue Shaddy...Will be leaving from Craigie around 6pm on Saturday nite

COLE BISHOP MANAGEMENT & TRUE BLUE PROMOTIONS SPECIAL EVENT
    'WAIKIKI BLUES & ROOTS REVIEW'

from 6:00pm till Midnight - $20 entry on the door
    An amazing line-up of local and overseas talent featuring BLUE SHADDY, KYLA BROX BAND, SYMBIOSIS, ZOOPHYTE, and the CASS EAGER DUO

Sorry, washing my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by TORQ View Post
      Sorry, washing my hair.
      Thought it needed washing last time I saw you, was worried ya had termites

Comment

Symbiosis were a pretty sweet leadup to Cat. But I'm not going.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
          Symbiosis were a pretty sweet leadup to Cat. But I'm not going.
          Tease!!

Comment

blue shaddy are awesome...have seen them a few times at the indi bar, so full of life and energy.....oh, and im 500k's away at work so im not going either!!

Comment

Originally posted by ENVEE 2 View Post
              blue shaddy are awesome...have seen them a few times at the indi bar, so full of life and energy.....oh, and im 500k's away at work so im not going either!!
              Got so excited then!! Thought we could go jig like we did in KL I could've held ya glasses for you again lol

Comment

Awesome nite!! Blue Shaddy didnt appear dur to ill health, but Symbiosis were wicked and Zoophyte...........Symbiosis are doin a cd launch next saturday nite in Northbridge, well worth a look!!!

Comment

Originally posted by etholred View Post
                  Awesome nite!! Blue Shaddy didnt appear dur to ill health, but Symbiosis were wicked and Zoophyte...........Symbiosis are doin a cd launch next saturday nite in Northbridge, well worth a look!!!
                  top nite !!
                  symbiosis and zoophyte were excellent, even bought 3 cd's.
                  got a b/day to go to sat nite otherewize i'd be there in a flash

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Hey Ethol,
                    Where are the bands playing, might be in it!!!!
                    I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

In Northbridge, go on Heatseeker.com...Its called SoCo Cargo..Me n Ben checked it out last nite looks wicked............

Comment

Working...
                      X