Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight, my place

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tonight, my place

    beer
    blues brothers
    bbq
    bikes
    no wife

    Should be noice.

    PM for address
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

  • #2
    Sounds awesome.

    The seven hour drive to get there for me does not sound awesome

    Enjoy
    such comment
    wow
    many post

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn..
      and theres me going to see a band and drink beer with guys with beards and loud motorbikes, but then again.... some people quiver at the thought :-)

      have a great night mate hope ya get smaaaaaashed
      Real Men Ride Nakid
      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

      Comment


      • #4
        Bwahahaha So finally got a way to watch Blues brothers aye?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by millsy View Post
          Bwahahaha So finally got a way to watch Blues brothers aye?
          BINGO!

          For those who don't know, my wife hates blues brothers, and forbids me from watching it in her presence. She's away down south, and I feel like such a rebel!
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by barfridge View Post
            BINGO!

            For those who don't know, my wife hates blues brothers, and forbids me from watching it in her presence. She's away down south, and I feel like such a rebel!
            hahaha thats awesome.

            have a good night barfy, dont party too hard ^_^

            Comment


            • #7
              I have the DVD!!!!
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

              Comment


              • #8
                What time? still got some of my beers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  In.
                  + 1 cripple. (You readin this? Don't argue with me! )
                  "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                    I have the DVD!!!!
                    I have the used underwear and hats
                    Real Men Ride Nakid
                    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I haz lots of beerz, Hornet haz dvd, cripples welcome
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ice View Post
                        In.
                        + 1 cripple. (You readin this? Don't argue with me! )

                        )Oh no the cripples welcome but you took sides and you can't change that easy!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by millsy View Post
                          )Oh no the cripples welcome but you took sides and you can't change that easy!
                          I wasn't even there to take sides!
                          But yes - I would've backed her up - female solidarity and all... Oh and it's your fault I got punched in the eye. Cilla says so!
                          "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ice View Post
                            I wasn't even there to take sides!
                            But yes - I would've backed her up - female solidarity and all... Oh and it's your fault I got punched in the eye. Cilla says so!
                            You hit yourself in the eye!!! after you snatched my smarties away from me! so not my fault.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Get a room, you two.

                              And not at Barfy's.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X