Jerky Contest Sunday 25th - South Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerky Contest Sunday 25th - South Perth

ok looks like we have a great contest brewing for next week ....

Roll up around 4ish and we'll get under way about 5. This is just a bit of fun so i'm not setting exact times etc ...

i'll bring along a couple of cartoons of alcomohol ... cost will be $2 a stubby as i just want to cover the cost of the cartons. I will try to get crownies if they are $48 a ctn somewhere ...

Venue will be South Perth foreshore to the left of the catamarans/surfcats if you are heading towards the restaurant. I'd appreciate it if we could get some bikes down for some piccies.

Cost - $5 per entry to a maximum of 3 entries.

Prize pool - Monetary (depending on how many entries), PSB shirt (courtesy of deej) thank you Deej, Carton or bottle of spirits (value $50) thank you Rc_Sam, Alcoholic gift (hasn't given me exactly what) courtesy of Bunyack.

Entrants are - Davey, Aphex, Rc_Sam, Nath, Scribble, Ocusa and Viper.
    Dwight was keen to try some in the oven so if ur still keen dwight that'd be great

If anyone else wants to make some jerky and join in please feel free. This is just an excuse to drink beer, eat jerky and dribble shit

Judges list is as follows but i'm afraid i'll have to cut a few on the day down to around 5 buuuuuuut i'm sure that there will be plenty of jerky for you to try whether or not you get to judge or not.

judges - taint, hornet, Lee, Semi, Dyno, bunyack, Orson, Dwight and Bennysthe1.

I have to say thanks to the guys who donated prizes as you certainly didn't have to do it but its muchly muchly appreciated ...

Deej, Rc_Sam and bunyack thanks guys ... appreciate it immensely.

Look forward to seeing PSB'ers next weekend

P.S. the windsor is down the road for more drinky poos when we run out :p
    Last edited by Viper; 25-11-2007, 01:27 PM. Reason: yacht club confusing and now i know its not yachts :)

Originally posted by Viper View Post
    I will try to get crownies if they are $48 a ctn somewhere ...
    Trying to keep attendance down?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
      Trying to keep attendance down?
      yah, much better beers than crownies for $50
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Chances are i will be riding down. So if i can be fucked i'll wash it and you can have at least one bike to take some happy snap's of

I will be busy this week i can see

Comment

aw yeh! fuck i better find some good cuts o' meat this week. Went to get a topside today and they were all nasty and full of fat.

should be a ripper guys!!

Comment

Any of the judges don't like chilli ?
            Can I Burn Baby Burn...?
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

tell me what you's want and i'll get em

Comment

count me out as judge for that timeslot I have to pick the better half up from the airport and won't be able to make it

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
                  tell me what you's want and i'll get em
                  little creatures pale ale or bright ale. on special for $48 atm at woolies
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

how bout we make it BYO? don't honestly thing we'll need 'cartons' of beer- specially when a lot of us will be riding/driving.

Comment

yeh i spose byo might be good eh? Im not driving though

Comment

woolies have 20% of all cartons o' beer till next saturday
                        Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

if this was planed a month earlier i would had my jerky there for the square...

Comment

Work Christmas Do there, Yacht club, that day.
                            Well planned indeed!

Comment

I'm happy with byo.
                              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Working...
                              X