Australia Day Weekender - 25-28 Jan 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia Day Weekender - 25-28 Jan 08

It's coming up to that time of year again and what better way is there to celebrate Australia Day than to take a 4 day trip to Dunsborough.

Accommodation will be at the Dunsborough YHA Dunsborough Backpackers Western Australia It is on a self service basis this year so if you wanna come, click on the link, get their number and book your bed. All the other info regarding the hostel (prices, beds etc) is on their website.

Meet point will be BP South Perth, 9am meet for a 9:30am depart Friday 25th Jan. We will be returning on Monday 28 Jan.

The ride down to Dunsborough will involve some twisties and will amount to about 350kms. Because it is a double demerit weekend, 250's and learners won't be left behind. HOWEVER - if you cannot ride at the max speed limit of 110kmh, please don't come along as waiting for slowbies in full leathers on a hot day sucks.

It is a must that you bring along some aussie gear to celebrate the birth of our nation.

We will have a car coming to carry our bags there and back for a small $10 fee towards its fuel.

Post up if you are coming along
    my pics

BOOYAH

..in

Comment

oh yeah I am itching to get stung by some jellyfish again

in

Comment

Possible....the last Dunsborough Aussie Day weekender was an 'interesting' trip, in the same way that "may you live in interesting times" is a curse in China.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Oh Hell Yes

Comment

Originally posted by maya View Post
            Oh Hell Yes
            +1???
            SP RACINGis supported by:
            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Will the salmon be running?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                +1???
                Sorry Stephan, I already have a +1.

So are you coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                  Will the salmon be running?
                  Don't know but I'm sure some of the boys will get their tackle out for all to see.

Comment

Mirkz me.
                    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                    Amen, brother. Amen.
                    My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

remember peeps, this place gets pretty busy around the oz day weekend, if you want in, I suggest booking your bed ASAP.
                      my pics

Comment

Latecomers will just have to share a bed with Hornet, not that there's anything wrong with that
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

5char
                          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                          Amen, brother. Amen.
                          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

because I love getting butt nekid

ermmm ill be getting hehe

Comment

Yep definately in for this again.

Comment

Working...
                              X