Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 23rd Nov, The Windsor 7pm ish!

Howdy all!

Now due to someone else's organizing skills (Sarbear! ) and not my own (as I would leave it till the last minute! ),
    There are a few of us going to The Windsor, this friday 23rd of november!. We will probably move on to somewhere else afterwards, to carry the party on

So post up if ya fancy coming along, would be great to meet a few new faces!
    Designed by a Genius.
    Built by Craftsmen.
    Ridden by a TWAT!

Rico at the Windsor? Surely you jest.

I might pop down after the FNR, depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Dude i live there didn't ya know?
      Designed by a Genius.
      Built by Craftsmen.
      Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Yah... didn't take much arm bending. I'll be there.

Comment

I'll try my best to make an appearance.. it's near mates places so I'll try and get mangled first.

Comment

ZOMG, ur planning this before the day?!?! are u feeling ok?
            lol

i may come down. maybe, se how i feel on the day.
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

now that i am not babysitting this night, i might come down and say hi to the crew that turn up. haven't seen you in a while R1CO so would be good to catch up on the goss and so on.

Comment

Good to hear it Ragnarok, Just don't be flirting with me again and begging me to put my tongue in ya ear

just kidding mate

Hey tash, read the first post,"due to someone else's organization skills" lol so yep not me otherwise i would of organized it at about 6 pm friday night lol

Yep no worries swampy, will be good to catch up and have a chat mate
                Designed by a Genius.
                Built by Craftsmen.
                Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

mustang bar afterwards?

Comment

yeah i noticed rico, but still its up here :p
                    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Stang? Well heck, have you seen the que to the 'Library'??

Comment

thats such a ghey name for a club hey

but the line to black bettys is now hell short.

Comment

Yeah, but cover charge.. and the drinks aint even cheap.
                          Or the carpet dry.
                          Or the dancers hot.

wait.. are there still dancers in there?

Comment

Lol dunno where we are heading after the windsor, i am not the organizer I am just the postee! lol, perhaps somewhere different to the mustang I dunno?
                            Designed by a Genius.
                            Built by Craftsmen.
                            Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

i will come down for a drink friday night rico and say hi to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X