Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowgirls 21st Party!..TONIGHT!!

ZOMGCG21STPFTMFWLOL!

Thats right! im gonna be 21 and with that brings lots of responisbility and maturity *stiffles laughter*

To celebrate im having a huge party and the theme is COWBOYS and INDIANS.

WHERE: My house (PM for address if you know me)
    WHEN: 12 January 2008, 4pm onwards (BBBBQ then drinks all night)
    WHAT to bring: your own drinks and if your picky, your own food but there will be food provided... hopefully enough.

Hope to see ya there!
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

should be there hopefully
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
      *stiffles laughter*
      you stiffle your laughter? i don't know if that's healthy....

Comment

I will be there. What pressie do you want.

Comment

haha sif pressies.
          all i want is everyone to come, get pissed and enjoy the few attractions i have obtained for the night
          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

your going to have good looking men there...... awesome

Comment

You're having a few girls from the Doll House over ? Sweet.

Comment

Your gonna have me there.......

no wait Ill be enjoying the snow in Khromtau, have fun anyways chikee!
                In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

sounds like a laff

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                    your going to have good looking men there...... awesome
                    *cough* will have a spa so any good looking men can git there kit off

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
                      *cough* and a spa so any good looking men can all git there kit off
                      oohhhh...... for me to perve and not even my birthday....

Comment

and for the men... if they bring hot girls, they can get there kit off and get them wet in the spa, then get them on the *cough* bucking bull

Comment

So it's "Bring Your Own Babes"?
                          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

im not supplying hot girls for guys to drool over, if anything there will be hunky men walking around in their underwear serving drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Chyna View Post
                              you stiffle your laughter? i don't know if that's healthy....
                              For her or us?

Comment

Working...
                              X