X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psb Sor Fnr #6 !

RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE
    Welcome to the PSB SOR FNR #6

Where: Meet at Kwinana Mc Donalds ( Mc Cafe ) ( Gilmore x Challenger Ave, Kwinana - next to the BP servo )
    When: 6.30pm for a 7pm leave.
    Date: Friday 30th November 2007
    Difficulty: Low, 250cc friendly ( but must be able to keep up )

Information:
    Where will we ride ? : The plan is to have a quick coffee ( or what you want ) - then head up the coast, finding twistie goodness for all.. and arriving safely at scarborough via freemental.. ( while obeying the road traffic rules.. of course )

We often take some twisty roads and do some around the back roads.. ask falcore, he'll tell you about 'twisty goodness' that he often sets out to warm those delicious chicken strips on your tyres..

If you're a " L " rider, in R or R-E class you need to post up and organise a shadow - this is your responsibility.

You require some form of insurance, please dont come if you dont have atleast 3rd party.

If for some reason you don't own a bike, but are a member - or your bike is off the road, you're welcome to come for just coffee or a hot chocolate if you wish, bring your car to the meet point - join in the fun... newbies welcome to come and meet'n'greet. ( we're not snobs.. come and ask some questions about bikes if you're a lurker - and are deciding which 250 to buy.. )

We will be leaving at 7pm sharp to get to scarborough for a quick meet with the NOR crew, from there - you have the option to either join the NOR crew )( if you think you can keep up ) or continue with us, out to vic park and around the river.. where you can take some pics of your bike.. or what not..

We'll probably find somewhere for coffee and relaxation - then head home, generally - play it by ear.

I have spoken to god, he assures me that it will be a fine evening for a ride - and my request for rain, lighting and force 10 gale have been declined.

- Euk.
    Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

hmmm might have to come and terrorise
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

reckon we can get cebafed a bike ? anyone got one spare.. ?

Comment

At this point in time, i'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Havago View Post
          At this point in time, i'm in.
          me too

Comment

I has insurance now.........might come down

Comment

sweet this is sounding better
              Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Mirkzing atm, will do best to make It.
                Farrider #41
                I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer View Post
                  I has insurance now.........might come down
                  well if you are going to be there i guess i better come down for a coffee as well

HH

Comment

If honda hoon's coming down to share the love, it must be a good sign

No ridin' tho bro ? or you sittin on the fence till you get closer to friday ?

Comment

cant do heading back up north on wednesday. In a few weeks ill definitely be in if there is another one.
                      As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

not if, when my friend !

Euk's back in town.. and as promised, while not weekly.. will be a regular feature..

now, if one of the admin's would like to sticky this to the 'up and coming' bit on the main page... ( please )

Comment

Unless something unavoidable comes up I'll be there.

Comment

hhmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by Eukanuba View Post
                              If honda hoon's coming down to share the love, it must be a good sign

No ridin' tho bro ? or you sittin on the fence till you get closer to friday ?
                              mate. i am sitting on the fence.. wriggling & enjoying it
                              & knowing you.. it will be a wet run friday & we all know what happened last time we headed off & it was wet BTW.. where did you get to that ngiht

HH

Comment

Working...
                              X