Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albany

Hi.

Is there any PSBers in Albany. I will be there for two nights. Looking for someone to drink with. Tuesday and Wednesday night.

dont know of any off hand but must do bridges st
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by THE GODFATHER View Post
      Hi.

Is there any PSBers in Albany. I will be there for two nights. Looking for someone to listen to Linken Park with, drink pineapple vodka cruisers and paint eachothers fingernails black. Tuesday and Wednesday night.
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure about being PSBer's but I can give you the name of a couple of peeps down there that come up for Trackdays as well as go for long rides

Comment

Naughty Jedi!

Comment

what ever you do, DO NOT go to "Nsomniax" - then you will reeeeeally want to cut your self.

Comment

yep, im albany based. ur welcome to come ova, we can crank up the barbie and have a bevie or two. wouldn't be much open those nights...definatly not Nsomniax....perfectly named really as "underagemethskanks" doesnt quite have the same ring to it.
              euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

Originally posted by euphoric View Post
                yep, im albany based. ur welcome to come ova, we can crank up the barbie and have a bevie or two. wouldn't be much open those nights...definatly not Nsomniax....perfectly named really as "underagemethskanks" doesnt quite have the same ring to it.
                Sorry doode. Just read this but am back in Perth. Didnt have internet while there.

Comment

Working...
                X