Twilight Carpark Sailing EOI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Carpark Sailing EOI

Ok, so the original slowpoke racing thread got lost in the general melee of MAD, Trackday and life. After discussions at the PSBowlarama yesterday Its time to resurrect again

Now with summer and Daylight Savings (I dont care what you say, its not Nazi Oppression time.) Im going to propose a twilight BBQ with racing in the cooler time of the evening along with a few Steaks and Slaws at a suitable parkish venue.

My first thought is Perry Lakes at 6pm on a Sunday evening, BBQs, Carparks and hopefully still some water? Also open to other suggestions for areas with BBQs and large carparks, Anywhere along the foreshore? Somewhere in mexico you SORites can suggest?

Tentativley thinking december 16, anyway discuss away netizens!
    Sunday December 16th 7pm - Book it Daddo
    40.00%
    After Christmas is better now.
    40.00%
    I dont need Slow Control, I only ever travel warp factor 10
    20.00%

can i be moving ever so slowly but have my rear wheel doing 90?

Comment

Yes, but you need to provide your own concrete, bitumen or suitable tractionless surface on which to do so

Comment

thats cheating davey - it means you have more gyroscopic force than the rest of us!
        As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

16th sounds good, will be after the noob country ride that day, so as long as you don't start much earlier, it should be right.

Comment

Wouldn't be able to make the 16th, its the missus' birthday but would love to come along if it were after christmas. Will keep an eye on the thread

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Not around on 16th
              After Xmas for me..

Comment

Im thinking Mid January sometime now too ... Stay tuned for a future poll.

Comment

Working...
                X