Crackin the SADs ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackin the SADs ride

Ok, looks like I will be missing all the PSB Xmas rides and dinners etc, and the Xmas charity rides etc???
    So bugger it, I am gonna organise a ride for me for Xmas when I get back. And then a BBQ and christen my brand new BarB and outdoor settings. Even if I gotta sit on every seat myself.

So I was thinking of a ride and BBQ on the 18th Dec, anyone that would like to come on down to this neck of the woods (or who is already here) and no, contrary to popular belief, it is NOT half way to Albany...... you are welcome to join me.

Just post if ya gonna stay for eats or PM so that I know how much grub to get.

I will be back on the night of the 16th and will post up times and meet point pending on if there are any takers.
    If not I will keep it as a secret all to myself

Now I am off to sulk.
    Oh and have a VERY SAFE AND HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON EVERYONE XXXXXX

Cal
    I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Originally posted by Calamity View Post
    Ok, looks like I will be missing all the PSB Xmas rides and dinners etc, and the Xmas charity rides etc???
    So bugger it, I am gonna organise a ride for me for Xmas when I get back. And then a BBQ and christen my brand new BarB and outdoor settings. Even if I gotta sit on every seat myself.

So I was thinking of a ride and BBQ on the 18th Dec, anyone that would like to come on down to this neck of the woods (or who is already here) and no, contrary to popular belief, it is NOT half way to Albany...... you are welcome to join me.

Just post if ya gonna stay for eats or PM so that I know how much grub to get.

I will be back on the night of the 16th and will post up times and meet point pending on if there are any takers.
    If not I will keep it as a secret all to myself

Now I am off to sulk.
    Oh and have a VERY SAFE AND HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON EVERYONE XXXXXX

Cal

now now, it's all just bad timing. I'm sure we all still love you and we wont make fun.

Will look into being able to make your ride and see how we go, so now dry your tears and umm smile it's that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-Jem View Post
      now now, it's all just bad timing. I'm sure we all still love you and we wont make fun.

Will look into being able to make your ride and see how we go, so now dry your tears and umm smile it's that time.
      Fank you Dave Jem,
      I feel a little bit of lurv now
      But if anyone is up for a during the week ride I would enjoy your company or I could make it for the following weekend but I figured most people will be well and truly into the Xmas family stuff by then.
      But if enough people post they would like to join on the weekend we can do it then instead.
      It WILL be a southern streets ride. you know Rocko, Mandurah so on.

Comment

Mirkz until I know if there's a LNR that night.

Bumpity bump

(Can't let Clammy christen her BBQ & Outdoor setting on her own!)

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

hmmm might have to head down and find your kill switch mwahahahahahaha
          Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

I have nothing pencilled in yet for this day, so put me down as a big maybe

Comment

Could be in for this - other half is will be home then too. So a big maybe for us - we'll have the RSCW with us if we do come - is that OK?
              sigpic

I used to have a handle on life......but it fell off!

Comment

Fank you Dave Jem,
                I feel a little bit of lurv now
                But if anyone is up for a during the week ride I would enjoy your company or I could make it for the following weekend but I figured most people will be well and truly into the Xmas family stuff by then.
                But if enough people post they would like to join on the weekend we can do it then instead.
                It WILL be a southern streets ride. you know Rocko, Mandurah so on.

OK matey, booked in, so now umm where and what time we all going to meet up

Comment

Okay, I feel real lubbed now
                  Will be the 18th Dec. Meet at the Warnbro Servo, it is on Warnbro Sound Ave. I will get exact addy, I think it is a BP??? and post up on the night of the 16th. Meet at 9am or 10??? What yas think??

Comment

Originally posted by zzrgal View Post
                    Could be in for this - other half is will be home then too. So a big maybe for us - we'll have the RSCW with us if we do come - is that OK?
                    Everyone is welcome

Jane

Comment

Am pretty sure that I'll be back at work then...
                      But you know I would be there if I could be there so surely you're feeling just a little bit more of the luv!!

Comment

Hope you have fun guys. Some of us have to work

contrary to popular belief, it is NOT half way to Albany
                        he he he he he

Comment

Will be the 18th Dec. Meet at the Warnbro Servo, it is on Warnbro Sound Ave. I will get exact addy, I think it is a BP??? and post up on the night of the 16th. Meet at 9am or 10??? What yas think??

10.00 sounds good to me - get a chance to get organized and find the place!!
                          sigpic

I used to have a handle on life......but it fell off!

Comment

oh CALAMITY, we be at work, was hoping be after work. I not start my holidays till 21st

me - bad - but - could possibly catch late arvo

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-Jem View Post
                              oh CALAMITY, we be at work, was hoping be after work. I not start my holidays till 21st

me - bad - but - could possibly catch late arvo
                              Never thought of it being a latish one, mmmmmmm, that would give me time during the day to get organised, mmmmm

So what time would be comfortable for you guys to all get here??? 6:30ish??
                              ZZRgal would the evening be ok for you?

Cal

Comment

Working...
                              X