A QUICK SQUICKLY Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A QUICK SQUICKLY Tour

I'm going on a(nother) Quick Squiggly Tour on Wednesday 5th Dec. and a slightly longer one on Sunday 9th Dec.)
    (Squiggly = 'not straight roads')
    Anyone interested in joining in? (you'll need to be an experienced rider with 600cc+ machine).
    Leave Midland @ 8:00 and Armadale BP @ 8:30.
    Approx 450km to lunch at an out of the way place @ 1:00 pm'ish (depending on fuel range of the bikes - # of refuels needed)
    Approx 400Km back @ 6:30pm'ish (Distances from Armadale and flexible for return)
    Route - Squiggly and sweepy IMO -
    Country ppl welcome to link up - (PM for suggested link points).
    If interested 'sign up' and plz indicate what your fuel range is when enjoying sweepers and twisties so I can work out refuel points.
    Last edited by Hostilemonk; 02-12-2007, 09:42 PM. Reason: Date confirmation and distance
    Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Hi mate, Im keen for a blast on sunday. What direction/route are you thinking of? bout 230ish K tank range
    sigpic

Comment

Heading south with some crisscrossing - will be looking for the squiggly lines on the maps and some side roads - all bitumen. Wont be doing any of the 'near Perth' ones. Route back will depend on how we feel.

Comment

Sounds good, Im in Mandurah. Depending on your route, let me kno where a good spot to meet up with ya's would be and i'll see you there
        sigpic

Comment

TroyBoy - PM Sent

Comment

Hostile,
            2up at Mumby pub (100th anniversary of the pub) on Sunday if you happen to be passing through that way.

regards
            Ryan

Comment

Thanks Ryan - Nice Idea - prob on way back - what time it on from-until?

H.

Comment

Working...
              X