Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Roadcraft Day

Hello everyone,
    I am just writing to let you know that Alert Motorcycle School will run its next Advanced Roadcraft Ride Day on Sunday 9th December 2007.

No matter your current riding ability - this full day on-road course will enhance your riding skills and knowledge and make you a more confident and safer motorcyclist.
    "thank you for today. I felt a lot more confident riding home compared to when I rode to the course this morning, and am excited to put into practise the advice I was given throughout the course of the day." - BL 28/1/07
    The lead instructor for the day, John Moylan, is a former WA Police Officer who spent many years in the Traffic squad including several as a Police rider and driver trainer. This, coupled with his experience as a Major Crash Investigator puts him in a unique position to appreciate riding skills and attitude and the contribution training and skills development has in reducing and eliminating danger on the roads.
    " Your follow up of practical activity from well directed verbal instruction gave me a feeling of great confidence and immense enjoyment" - PS 11/3/07
    With a ratio of 1 teacher to 3 or 4 students you are guaranteed to receive plenty of individual tuition and feedback as you lead and follow WA’s most experienced riding instructors on Perth’s most exciting roads.
    "thanks for the excellent course that you ran on Sunday. It was well planned, from the simple exercises of travelling around the 'burb to finally leading the group on a difficult piece of road testing out our skills" - DM
    The cost for the day is $125 including lunch in Toodyay.
    Payment in full is required to secure your booking.
    Full details can be found on our website or you can contact us directly on 0405148062.
    Cheers,
    David Palmer
    Alert Motorcycle School
    David Palmer
    alert motorcycle school

Originally posted by alert View Post
    The lead instructor for the day, John Moylan, is a former WA Police Officer who spent many years in the Traffic squad including several as a Police rider and driver trainer. This, coupled with his experience as a Major Crash Investigator puts him in a unique position to appreciate riding skills and attitude and the contribution training and skills development has in reducing and eliminating danger on the roads.
    Best. Instructor. Ever.

Taught me for my R-E's. Hands down, best teacher I've ever met.

Comment

Alert Roadcraft days are great fun. Thoroughly recommend them.

Comment

Might have to go and do this, just for something to do hehe, been a few years since I did the last one, on my ZX2R.
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Working...
        X