Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What no curry and pepper run?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What no curry and pepper run?

    What no ride this sat. You have to be kidding me. I'm getting withdrawl's already. need help, getting week, please reply with news someone is going for a ride.
    sigpic

  • #2
    been told bout these rides,sounds good too!! maybe ill tag along for the next one.
    GO ON, TRY IT...SEE WHAT HAPPENS...OOOH THATS GONNA HURT.

    Comment


    • #3
      There's the toy run on this Saturday, perhaps that's got something to do with it?

      Comment


      • #4
        yep - sorry Ash and co - no run this Sat - weather is shit looking and am busy in any case - definitely one next Sat
        To Grow Up is to Give Up...


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DRKDMON View Post
          been told bout these rides,sounds good too!! maybe ill tag along for the next one.
          always welcome -
          To Grow Up is to Give Up...


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zephyrus View Post
            yep - sorry Ash and co - no run this Sat - weather is shit looking and am busy in any case - definitely one next Sat
            Ok, I think I can let you off, just this once.

            I would say it is a date for next week, but I know Blackice would get a little jealous. ( as he did nothing but talk about you last weekend) anything we need to know about.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ash3 View Post
              Ok, I think I can let you off, just this once.

              I would say it is a date for next week, but I know Blackice would get a little jealous. ( as he did nothing but talk about you last weekend) anything we need to know about.
              he'll be back for next sat - so may be out -
              what do you mean?????... worried now
              To Grow Up is to Give Up...


              Comment


              • #8
                I'm just being a shit head, but it had you worried, didn't it, ha ha

                I had to get out of the way for a bit, as right now the girls are putting up a pink Christmas tree and they wanted me to help. You have no idea. pink. fuck.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zephyrus View Post
                  yep - sorry Ash and co - no run this Sat - weather is shit looking and am busy in any case - definitely one next Sat
                  Busy! Busy doing what?

                  [counting down the days for the Return of Pepper Ride!]

                  Pepper
                  #56 COMLECK Racing - Superstock & B-Grade -
                  Aseeda Engineers & Designers www.aseeda.com.au
                  Pro-Flo Motorcycle Improvements
                  Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                  McCulloch Suzuki www.mccullochsuzuki.com.au
                  COMLECK Pty Ltd (Electrical)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OI... If you guys are lucky I might come on the next one...

                    Too busy this Sat... hmmmm ... No Comment
                    #190
                    Sponsored by:
                    Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DTM View Post
                      Busy! Busy doing what?

                      [counting down the days for the Return of Pepper Ride!]

                      Pepper
                      Hey mate... how long till you back up and running?

                      Remember if you need someone to run the new Gixxer in just give me a bell

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There is no run this weekend, because Curry is busy looking for the 'Undies' Girl from the Servo.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry Ash im out too mate. Heading back down south to run around the track at Collie.

                          definitely catchya next week thou...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cbr1000rr View Post
                            Hey mate... how long till you back up and running?

                            Remember if you need someone to run the new Gixxer in just give me a bell
                            Hopefully back up and running next week, so next weekend will be familiarisation session, i.e running the bike in, getting used to riding again, and more importantly,... getting used to going round corners! So maybe the Return of Pepper run will be on the 15th.

                            A thread will be posted nearer the time

                            PS thanks for the offer (running in), I would let you do it for me, but I'm all out of bells!
                            #56 COMLECK Racing - Superstock & B-Grade -
                            Aseeda Engineers & Designers www.aseeda.com.au
                            Pro-Flo Motorcycle Improvements
                            Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                            McCulloch Suzuki www.mccullochsuzuki.com.au
                            COMLECK Pty Ltd (Electrical)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I've been called into work tomorrow anyway. Thats what you get for answering your phone on your days off.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X