Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Run

I want to find interest in doing a [size=18]PSB BLOOD RUN

They say they are short of blood at the moment and i personally give blood, but i dont like the idea of having to book in to give a pint of blood.

if we can get a large crew together maybe on a tuesday night or a sat morn or arvo, i know they provide pizza n shit to lift ya sugar levels.

SO WHAT do YA THINK??

Dubs
    Hell Yeh suck it out!!
    0%
    EWWWWWW NO WAY!!!
    0%

Great idea - but if you lived in the UK for more than 3 months in the 80s and 90s they won't want your blood - in case you've got mad cow

Comment

Blood is good

I am a regular plasma donor, but lately have been ill and chronically have haemoglobin too low. Not sure why. 3 month ban is nearly over though... i am happy to try again.
      The Twitter

Comment

I gave blood last month. Can I donate again now or do i have to wait certain period between donations?
        Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

CAD is in

Comment

i got mad cow disease

:shock:
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

me mum's a mad cow, but i think that thing skips a generation

count me in.... i have never given blood before, i have pretty much needed all i can produce so far....

Comment

I gave blood last month. Can I donate again now or do i have to wait certain period between donations?
                ~3 months if you're donating 'normal' blood. Platelet donation can be done more frequently, but I don't know the interval offhand.

I'm up for it if you do it soon - I'm due for a donation as of 4 days ago and they LOVE O- donors.
                It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
                - David James

Comment

what blood groups they take or they take all
                  Is Dead

Comment

The needles aren't really THAT big are they?? Yeah Dubs, I'll be in it mate!

Comment

It's about time I tried again. Every time I have gone they have either been unable to find a vein or something else has gone wrong. I stopped going for ages. Good excuse to start again. Say when

Comment

I took a shit load off em a few years ago... Should really give some back.

I'm in.
                        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Yeah, I'll be in that. Been thinking about for a while, this gives me the oppotunity to get off my ass and do it.
                          I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

i know lots of mad cows!!! but they are still allowed to give blood... hehehehe

yeah count me in... never done it before but wanted to for a while now... perfect excuse...

tba.....

Comment

I think its a great idea, unfortunately, all u aussies dont want my pommie blood due to the mad cow thing!
                              So if they ever lift the ban count me in.

Comment

Working...
                              X