Bunbury Toy Run Sat 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunbury Toy Run Sat 8th

Bunbury Toy Run Sat 8th of Dec taking off from the Australind Shopping Centre (near BP) at 1000 if anyones keen.

1st gear all the way Trowelsy?

I need some chain lube so might make the trip down to pick some of that up anyway. Will talk to the boss and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
      1st gear all the way Trowelsy?

I need some chain lube so might make the trip down to pick some of that up anyway. Will talk to the boss and let you know.
      taking off at 1000 means 6th gear for gpx250's ryan
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Yeh probably will be mate ha ha... will have the young bloke on the back, text me if your going to make it and I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

where is the run heading to as wont be able to make it on bike as looking after my kids but thought i could pack the kids up in the car and watch along the way somehere or meet up at the end

Comment

I'll be there with my shadow,

the youngin' been looking forward to this all year, she had got the toy all sorted, ready to go
            Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Don't Take life so seriously, It isn't permanent

I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles ..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by sydeney View Post
              where is the run heading to as wont be able to make it on bike as looking after my kids but thought i could pack the kids up in the car and watch along the way somehere or meet up at the end
              Usaully goes along Old Coast Road back over the Collie Bridge up the bypass to the roundabout through Picton lights then past the tech school round the back up Ocean Drive and ends at Bicentenial Square in town. At least thats where it went last time I rode (couple of years ago)

Comment

Hahaha.. the GPX has been semi retired since I bought the Bandit home. But don't make me bring it out and scare you all

Trowelsy will let you know tomorrow if we'll make it down. Mumby have there 100 year anniversary tomorrow as well which we were going to attend. Should be a great day for it.

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                taking off at 1000 means 6th gear for gpx250's ryan

Comment

Yeh no worries mate , just sitting here thinking gotta get some fuel just made it home from the moto plex last weekend couldn't be #ucked stopping for fuel, also need to get some air back in the tyres... sigh Friday... its all getting a bit hard! Gotta get a toy or something too might be a rush tomorrow.

Originally posted by reddog View Post
                  Hahaha.. the GPX has been semi retired since I bought the Bandit home. But don't make me bring it out and scare you all

Trowelsy will let you know tomorrow if we'll make it down. Mumby have there 100 year anniversary tomorrow as well which we were going to attend. Should be a great day for it.

Comment

[quote=reddog;685674]Hahaha.. the GPX has been semi retired since I bought the Bandit home. But don't make me bring it out and scare you all
                    [quote]

Dooooo it, you know you want too.

Comment

hey all
                      did you all hear about the accident that happened at the end of the pack =near the shops.
                      lady lost controll of her cruiser and slamed into bikes in front.
                      woops
                      great ride anyway

Comment

Lost control of a cruiser I saw a few of the cruisers having a hard time negotiating the round about near the Rose. I think some of them need to get there bike out of the shed more often than once a year for the toy run. Trowelsy was up the back of the pack so may have a bit more info for us.

Anyhow it was a big turn ouy, hopefully Collie's will be as big.

Comment

Nah didn't see anything other than a few bikes cactus along the way, didn't seem to be as many spectators this year... not sure why but it was a good turn out bit frustrating getting going early on but other than that all ok. It was a good thing that it wasn't too hot some of the air cooled bikes and riders would have struggled I think. My temp guage was sitting on 3/4 for most of the ride. Sorry Reddog for not seeing ya at the Rose loop, you should have yelled some abuse and I would have picked you up....

Comment

We went on the Augusta to Busselton toy run on Sunday ,heard that there was 350 bikes .
                            It was a good long run and had a good time .

Comment

Good to hear Rob. I was too hung over to bother doing to much of anything Sunday. Damn secret Santa parties

Comment

Working...
                              X