EOI Saturday morning fang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI Saturday morning fang

WHEN: Tomorrow, about 11-12ish (12pm is still considered morning, i am a student)

WHERE: Meet point to be established, probably BP corner kalamunda rd and hawthorn rd. Open to suggestions as to where to go!

WHO: Anyone who is comfortable riding fast, sports 250s welcome. May feature sections of Brookton Hwy

WHY: 'cause. Stupid question.

Anyone interested?

would be, but i have shit to do tomorrow morning.

depends how early i get up and do it....

i'm so not a morning person, 11am is just my sort of hours normally
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

if im awake, im there otherwise ill be in lala land
      "Redlines are merely suggestions"
      "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

what's this brookton hwy you talk of, never heard of it, never seen it. I'll stick to GT Eastern Hwy peak hour
        Originally posted by kyliejane
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
        Originally posted by harns
        Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Details to be confirmed?

Other half is looking at going

Comment

Err apologies i just woke up, i'm a lazy bastard. Anyone still interested in a ride i'll be at the BP station 1:30pm sharp, will hang around for 5 mins then leaving, hopefully see a couple of you there

Comment

Originally posted by Yuggert View Post
              Err apologies i just woke up, i'm a lazy bastard. Anyone still interested in a ride i'll be at the BP station 1:30pm sharp, will hang around for 5 mins then leaving, hopefully see a couple of you there
              Bugger should have checked this earlier.... Could have joined you, I went for a quick dash by my self....

Well hope you enjoyed your ride, there was a few bikes out and about the hills today!!!

Comment

Working...
              X