busa owners xmas ride this sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busa owners xmas ride this sun

calling all busa owners to pm me or email me at [email protected] if you are keen for a ride this sunday am. i know there are a few of you in the psb family that are yet to come on a ride with us. cheers ian.

Would love to but got my daughter this weekend and christmas party after. maybe some other time.
    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

same same
      AND its sposed to be raining sunday

saturdays are better for me, as i ski on sundays when its on

have fun

Dubs

Comment

Sunday is good see you there. Nice to see all the Busa's to together again
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Hope to c u all soon. Dubs & Speed Demon i'll keep the sat in mind for future. Speed demon i'll keepan eye out for your busa as i'm in forrestfield. What colour is your bike?

Rabbit you have a pm for tommorrow.

Comment

I'd be leaving from Carine - what time would I have to get up to get to the meet point?

Tempted, but also have been looking forward to a day of bugga all but rest for three weeks now...
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

captain you have a pm.

Comment

Thanks, woke up about 10 minutes before meet - next time, enjoy!~
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

slack bitch

Comment

Was a good ride.Think the rain scared a few away cause we only had 3 Busas.
                    Did Obrians and through the hills for a quick fang.
                    Obrians is interesting in the rain!

Good to catch up with you Ian and Pete.
                    Last edited by duc13; 16-12-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer11 View Post
                      Thanks for the replies.

Hope to c u all soon. Dubs & Speed Demon i'll keep the sat in mind for future. Speed demon i'll keepan eye out for your busa as i'm in forrestfield. What colour is your bike?

Rabbit you have a pm for tommorrow.
                      Candy pearl orange and black
                      LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                      LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                      shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Any Busa boy's keen on a ride next sun am. Could be a breaky run.

Comment

out until I rebuild 2nd.

again...

Comment

captn sorry to hear about 2nd for the 2nd time. How can this happen. My k6 was a gem with no issues at all and they claim this model had a sweet gearbox.

Comment

Perhaps I have not been too gentle.
                              Perhaps the selector drum was a little worn but not replaced, leading to this issue.
                              Meh, my chance to get to know my bike a LOT more intimately

Comment

Working...
                              X