Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Run -anyone?

hey,
    just wondering if anyone is going for a country run today/tomorrow, or any interests? It could be fun ... I'm not a good planner... any offers? I can tag along if there is one already etc.
    thanks
    Polish

nah - out this weekend Polish - mate is over from Melbourne - woke up this morning and cracked a beer... :o
    after a big night
    To Grow Up is to Give Up...

Comment

Well, depends what time. Just keep in mind i am a good rider...on straight roads^_^
      Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth!!
      Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyrus View Post
        nah - out this weekend Polish - mate is over from Melbourne - woke up this morning and cracked a beer... :o
        after a big night
        i'm gonna be working till after NYs, so no Curry rides for me either
        C'mon ppl

Comment

Was planning a run tomorrow with some mates but I've heard it's a thundery day and those mates with Italian bikes have decided to stay home

Comment

if you still planning it, then i'll tag along, or post it officially on PSB?

Comment

I'm heading down Harvey way tomorrow.
              You're welcome to tag along, but I'm taking highways and 4 wheels.

Comment

Oooohhhh....

Get out the wets???

Phuck, will be up for one in New Year Polish.
                Early start, long run!!!

Comment

When are you back Jules ??
                  MM

Comment

I should be back about Mid January.

Have Trakdayz booked and Racecraft for February.

Comment

oh well, looks like i'm gonna be scaring local kalamunda population again by myself
                      New Years i'm on the Stena Clyde rig, idiots fixed her so fast after the fire! fak.

Comment

I'd be somewhat keen next weekend perhaps?
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

i'll be away thro , but if i'm not then yeh, 100% for a ride, or maybe Curry will post one by then.

Comment

i might be up for a bit of a spin later this arvo... depending on the weather
                            I'll post back in an hour or two ... or, here's a better idea... clicky
                            sigpic

Comment

hey Munky! long time no see, yeh, post in 2 hours, i was just bout going to the bottle shop haha. Yeh, can go through city with ur idea, no worries.

Comment

Working...
                              X