Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

...and a Happy new year to everyone that we've met up with and had the privilege of sharing the road with this year.

May you consume too much alcohol and food over the festive seaon. Will catch ( or hope to keep up with) you all in 2008.

I believe I say this on behalf of all of us PSB members down south.

regards
    Ryan

Cheers Guv

Same to you and your lovely wife as well
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Missed you and Pam last weekend
      Hope you have a great christmas and a terrific new year.
      It has been a pleasure riding with you and the rest of the southern crew.
      I hope that santa brings me some new rubber to rip up down your way in the new year.
      Have a good one guys/girls and will see you all when i return.

Comment

Cheers Guys... Jeff them beers you and Millsy delivered have already got me in the festive season the last couple of nights

Havago, sorry about the no show mate, I hope you guys had a great party. I should be having a little shindig later in January with maybe a few kegs on. Once I have the details I'll post up for those that wish to drop over for a few beverages and listen to bike trash talk.

Comment

Yeah I would like wish every one a merry xmas that I have met also on the rides.
          Hope to catch with you Collie guys and girls soon in the new year.
          regards
          Rob

Comment

Rob, Come out for a ride mate. We've already lost one of our fellow riders in the area (Maverick - sold the r1 and bought a trail bike)

I now have the almighty 1250 to keep the litre bikes in check

Not so good on the track against them light 600's though. I think it needs regearing to have any chance

Comment

Shit I will never be able to keep up with you now even if you are two up .
              Let me know when there is any bike on the track up there?
              Got any photos of the bike?

Comment

Parts of it are on this thread http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-1250s-42180/2

Comment

Felicitaions Natividad to all the S/W peeps.

Good ta catch up with several of ya at the track & I'll def be seein ya next year sometime.
                  .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
                    ...and a Happy new year to everyone that we've met up with and had the privilege of sharing the road with this year.

May you consume too much alcohol and food over the festive seaon. Will catch ( or hope to keep up with) you all in 2008.

I believe I say this on behalf of all of us PSB members down south.

regards
                    Ryan
                    back at you dude
                    Originally posted by Bendito
                    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X