Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Night - AvP Requiem, Fri 28/12

Alien vs Predator Requiem
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqldqBKCZU"]YouTube - Alien vs Predator - Requiem trailer[/ame]
    Innaloo Megaplex, Friday 28th december. Time TBA. Probably 9ish.

Yes, I know it's the same night as a FNR... I figure with double demerits I'll rock up to the FNR, might go for a short blat around the block and then watch aliens kill aliens.

Who's in?
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

INchar
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

keen

Comment

interested

Comment

Yeah, sounds good..........

Comment

SOLD
            Name the time.

Comment

Yea.. why not...

Comment

IN oh yeah
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Hmmm, can see this must be a real popular movie by all the girls posting to come.
                  A real chick flick.

I'll post a time when they publish times on their website. For now, around 9ish.
                  2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                  In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                  Amen, brother. Amen.
                  My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

You mean its a chick flick.... definately not coming then....
                    Last edited by akeracat; 20-12-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

There will be chicks in this flick.
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

anyone got the first Alien V Predator for me to check out to see just how much of a chick flick it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                          anyone got the first Alien V Predator for me to check out to see just how much of a chick flick it is.....
                          If you like crying at movies, then the first AVP will definitely have you doing that.
                          such comment
                          wow
                          many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                            If you like crying at movies, then the first AVP will definitely have you doing that.
                            Is that crying from laughter or from how painful it is to sit through?

Comment

Um, both. I has it. Come get it sometime if you can be bothered, personally I'd skip it. Unfortunately it's a dodgy "camera in cinema" job with really muddy sound and people walking in front of the camera. This means that you'll miss some of the dialogue, but I suspect this probably won't make much difference.

The trailer for the new one is so much more promising. Less plot, less talk, more blood. yay!

Comment

Working...
                              X