Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXXX Gold Beach Cricket - Scarborough

XXXX Gold Beach Cricket

Scarborough Beach is one of the best white sand surf beaches in the world. This Perth beach is the ideal holiday destination to relax and watch a little beach cricket in the afternoon. Scarborough Beach offers many nearby options for accommodation with luxury Scarborough hotels, apartment accommodation and cheap beachside backpackers.

You can swim, surf, fish, people-watch, shop, dine, and go night clubbing. Scarborough beach has it all in the one place.

XXXX GOLD Beach Cricket 2008 will again be held at the Scarborough Beach Amphitheatre from Saturday 5 January to Sunday 6 January. The Amphitheatre was officially opened on Saturday, 27 January 2007, right before the 2007 XXXX GOLD Tri-Nations Beach Cricket. The new shelter and grassed areas overlooking the beach make it is a great place for a day out and the perfect spot to watch some beach cricket.
    Sat 5 Jan 08
    Australia v England 1:45 pm
    England v New Zealand 4:00 pm
    Sun 6 Jan 08
    Australia v New Zealand 11:15 am
    Regional Final FINALISTS 1:30 pm

Anyone heading down to enjoy the sun, sand, surf and eye candy?
    Normal parking out the front of Plaka's will proobably be taken up by mopeds, so get there early.
    Those that know where I live, feel free to park in my driveway (motorcycles, not cars) and walk.
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

Hell yes! Saw this advertised on TV. Save me a spot Mr Hornet.

Comment

Yeah thinking about this too.

Comment

was thinkin bout this with my mates... will say hello if i recognise psb'ers though!
        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Tons of people down here already. Just came back up the freeway and looks like the trains are dropping people at the Scarb overpass to catch buses down; beach towels give it a way a bit.

Police presence, too, so no wheelies in the car parks.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Heading down there now,
            Thanks for the heads up Hornet. Just came from Midland and lots of bikes heading scarborough way.
            I just live nearby so if needed will go home and swap the bike for the cage and bring esky back for all PSB'ers to use if needed.

Comment

Watch out for coons with cricket bats OK?

Comment

Nah u gotta go further north for that, just past trigg.
                I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Thanks for the tip Desmogod,
                  I Did mention that I had just come from Midland this morning didn't I.
                  The coons at scarborough are tame compared to the crowd in Midland.

Anyway just got back. The cue to get in at 12.30 was from the main roundabout at the new ampitheatre right down to the very far end of the southern car park (going away from plaskas) $18 to get in. 2nd person in for free woopie do !
                  Went looking for Hornet and his posies but could not see anyone around or any familar bikes.
                  I did not bother just had me a quiet kebab and came home.
                  The car park is mostly full of the f*&king freo scooter hire jobs !

Comment

Working...
                  X