Ride Tomorrow (Sun. 6/01)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Tomorrow (Sun. 6/01)

Me and my mate are of to the hills for a cruisy ride. So if you have no plans and want to go for ride than come along. As said already it will be a cruisy ride as it still double demerits and it will be 250 friendly ride.

Time: 10:30 - 11:00
    Meet Point: BP on Cnr. Kalamunda & Hawtin Road, Maida Vale

Its a bit late but hope not to late...

Cheers

Do a little detour past Barbs on your way back, there will be a few of us there.

Comment

I am wanting to go a PSB ride tomorrow. Was thinking of the Yum Cha brekkie as there were no other posts and then up you pop with this one. Nice work.
      Decisions, Decisions

Just trying to work out if both can be done.
      Brekkie in Northbridge at 9.30. I think to make it to your ride in Kalamunda at 10.30- 11.00 might be just a little bit tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
        Me and my mate are of to the hills for a cruisy ride. So if you have no plans and want to go for ride than come along. As said already it will be a cruisy ride as it still double demerits and it will be 250 friendly ride.
        Cheers
        I'll turn up. See you there.

Comment

Kool. Tungi and I will be there. See you then Mr M

Comment

And I thought it may have been to late... Great I will see you guys there...

Anyone else??

Comment

Heh, hopefully that new tyre doesn't end up like the last one Polish.

Comment

I will be two up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                  Heh, hopefully that new tyre doesn't end up like the last one Polish.

Forgot to put u in the Spotted section man

Scoundrel, i forgot that there is a trackday, otherwise i'd book it Enjoy!!!!

Comment

Might just tag along on this one.
                    Farrider #41
                    I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                    I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

damm i wish i checked this last night im like 5 minutes away from there
                      She's not hot enough to be a cougar...

Comment

Bugger, just got out of bed and seen this.
                        Got back from a night ride with my club and a B'day party after so I needed my sleep.

Have fun people but be careful, still double demerits i think.
                        One of my mates got done last night.
                        Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                        sigpic
                        2007 ZRX 1200R
                        1977 Z 1000 A1
                        http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Hey guys, where did you get to? Rocked up at 10.45 & stayed 'till 11.00 & nobody showed.
                          [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Originally posted by vtwingrin View Post
                            Hey guys, where did you get to? Rocked up at 10.45 & stayed 'till 11.00 & nobody showed.
                            hm... looks like u were at different petrol station? we're waiting for good 15min after 11 am. Didn't see you man, sorry u missed that one.

Thanks guys, nice run Good to meet new ppl. See you next time!
                            Polish.

Comment

Originally posted by vtwingrin View Post
                              Bummer, don't know what happened there... Sorry mate hope to see you next time!!!
                              Originally posted by PolishDude View Post
                              hm... looks like u were at different petrol station? we're waiting for good 15min after 11 am. Didn't see you man, sorry u missed that one.

Thanks guys, nice run Good to meet new ppl. See you next time!
                              Polish.
                              It was nice to meet and ride with you guys. I have certainly enjoyed the ride and the lunch afterward even if it was a tab bit more than 5 minutes out of our way ... We have to go for another run like this soon, maybe a different route next time...

Polish nice riding there mate, you have skill man certainly gave me more confidence by just looking what you do...

Comment

Working...
                              X