Adam & Will from JJJ - 30th Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam & Will from JJJ - 30th Oct

Is anyone going to Adam & Will at the Octagon on Saturday night ?

Group ride there anyone?

I wouldn't mind, I listen to them on the way to work...
    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Ive seen them before with dr carl well worth going they are quiet good

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

going 29th.

The Sat was sold out!

Comment

going 29th.

The Sat was sold out!
          didn't know they had two shows.enjoy fridays show. the shows are supposed to be all ad-lib apparently.

Comment

Nice avatar japaroo
            Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Saw them last night (29/10) at the 9:30 session, fucking hilarious, and getting drunker towards the end of the evening. Show started about 9:45 and went through until 12:00, mainly because we were the last show on i guess. They were brilliant i wish i had tickets to see them again tonight!

Comment

same here.

Awsome show, had a great time.

Wish I had known to write something about Heath Ledger on a card cause I know inside goss about him will would have loved.

A few of my best mates were at school with him at Guilford Grammar :twisted:

Comment

the saturday show was piss funny as well. i think the boys were blind before lunch that day

Comment

same here.

Wish I had known to write something about Heath Ledger on a card cause I know inside goss about him will would have loved.

A few of my best mates were at school with him at Guilford Grammer :twisted:
                    Helena Valley Circket club under 10's
                    1x Heath ledger
                    1x TRX's bro

he played hockey with him too, infact he was fucking good at both, i even think he was in the state hockey team

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

same here.

A few of my best mates were at school with him at Guilford Grammar :twisted:
                      1x Heath ledger
                      1x TRX's bro

he played hockey with him too, infact he was fucking good at both, i even think he was in the state hockey team
                      adam and will had a hell of a shit slinging session at heath ledger on sat night did they have a go at him on friday too?

Comment

1x Heath ledger
                        1x TRX's bro
                        That was my primary school - and he's about my age... He didnt go to Helena Valley PS? (I dont think)
                        ...bloody ring ins...

Actually maybe since he was at that poncy high school "Gilford Glamor", he would have gone to a private primary school too. :roll:

Comment

Heath was an amazing hockey player, both state and potentially national level. He gave it up to act (and they said he'd amount to nothing) i guess one of those cases where he proved them wrong. Doesnt make him any less of a tard though, and yes on friday they bagged him out a fair bit.

Comment

Working...
                          X