party set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• party set up

If anyones got some spare time on my hands - im running a bit slow with getting everything set up for the party tonight. if ya wanna cruise over and give me a hand it would be awesome. i have beers and the slushie machine is cranked up too.

cheers
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

I've pm'ed you lady, text me if ya want some salads bringing down

Comment

PMd back - no credit atm
      hopefully have some later
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Cool, got ya Pm cya soon

Comment

bump!

Comment

Sry... pished already...
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            Its the little things that make the difference
            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

already?!?!
              its only just midday!
              u drunkard

Comment

Meh.... iz alowed 2... ish my bday,....
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

lol, oh yeah
                  happy bday mate!
                  id say have one for me but i think you already have

Comment

*hick*.... cheers...

Comment

bumpy

Comment

Here's a tip; Get off the fkn computer and go set up. That might help.
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Lol, my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                            Here's a tip; Get off the fkn computer and go set up. That might help.
                            haha, i am, pop in every so often to check
                            needs breaks

Comment

On my way soon

Not sure I'll have a costume though..

Too busy...

Comment

Working...
                              X