Boxheads photo shoot signage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxheads photo shoot signage

To all who where at Boxheads going away photo shoot can you indicate which day would be better for you to come down to Scarbs to put a message on the framed group photo. The majority of votes will win in this case and I would like to get it all sorted as the da Box will be in town this weekend. I will post the final result on friday afternoon so if you voted be there.

Thanks everyone

ps keeping in mind if it is a hot day then there will be plenty of skin available for your viewing pleasure (edit: no I am not talking about my skin so don't even start)
    Saturday 3:30pm-4:30pm
    0%
    Sunday 3:30pm-4:40pm
    0%
    Any day is fine with me
    0%
    I can't make either
    0%
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

either is cool for moi

Dubs

Comment

sunday will be it for me or thursday night, ive got shit on both friday and saturday dude :cry:

depends exactly what time it all goes down, but i will malke the effort either way any day

Comment

Ok, maybe both days will be the days.

This will also include picking up the prints you ordered. Don\'t forget your cash! 8)

Comment

Yoo Hoo, I'm back

I fly out Monday 15th Nov @3pm just so youall know 8)

Looking forward to seeing the photo, cant wait and want to express my biggest thanx to all who where involved. As said many times already and have now planned, to put it in a pride of place in my new house!!
          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

bump
            1, Always look good
            2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

so what day is this happening :?:
              when can i pick up my copy :?:
              sms me someone please!

i can do it tonight or tomorrow morning, ill be staying in subiaco as of tonight so if the photo is near ill come and give it a scrible and pick mine up :idea:

Comment

I'll be there both days.

Comment

Working...
                X