MotoGp 19 Philip Island trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGp 19 Philip Island trip.

Organising a trip to Philip Island for the Voctober race. Looking for four other riders to join us .Transporting the bikes to Adelaide by trailor and then riding Adelaide hills , GOR and then up into the Alpine region before returning to watch the GP .
    Need participants to fly one way and drive the other . Leaving from 17-28 or 19-30 October Drive one way and fly the other
    if you are interested in the tour leave a message with your contact details

Damn I am planning to do the phillip island GP next year not this year and am really considering how to get the trip done, as I'd ideally prefer to not do the Perth to Adelaide stretch twice on a bike.
    Originally posted by boeman
    Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
    Originally posted by Chuck Steak
    Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Trip across from Perth to Melbourne is one to be done but takes at least 5 days each way and is long and flat. Our trip is all about the windy roads in Adelaide and the Victorian high country While still seeing the Moto GP

Comment

Originally posted by Adriang View Post
        Our trip is all about the windy roads in Adelaide and the Victorian high country While still seeing the Moto GP
        Yeah that's exactly what I want mine to be, I;ve done the nullabor in a car and I'm not really keen to do that on a bike. Just weighing costs of shipping bike and flying vs hiring a bike over there..
        Originally posted by boeman
        Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
        Originally posted by Chuck Steak
        Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

There are more than 200 blokes make the trip over each year from WA so there are lots of people to make contact with at every stop. Be prepared for all types of weather and enjoy the trip as it's pretty awesome

Comment

Working...
          X