Bridgetown over night run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Bridgetown over night run

Its been too long - again!!! ...... for the seasoned Bridgetown attendees its on for 21st - 22nd March
    For anyone else that is interested post here or pm me for details.
    I'll need to know who's in for accommodation numbers.

Just as a reminder as there may only be a few people left who even remember these rides - We meet in Serpentine at around 9:30 ish, we take back roads to Bridgetown stopping along the way for fuel, food, drinks etc. We then relax at the Pub for the night, talk shit, drink beer, eat, etc etc! Get up on Sunday and ride back home via some nice roads.
    Pace.. well that's up to you these days! I don't really care how fast or slow you go as long as you're not chasing anyone or trying to prove something - we've got nothing to prove!

Accommodation gets organised by us, as in we tell the pub that we are coming! You pay on the day, it's about $100 each for the night and rooms are usually shared to lower the cost.

Happy for any level rider to come on this ride but be prepared to ride about 1000km for the weekend. We'll wait but don't want to wait all day! These used be named as 'spirited rides' and they were that 'plus'! now days not so much so don't expect this to be IOM TT paced either!

So if you're genuinely interested then post here or PM me. If I don't answer.. get in touch with Rabbit!
    Starts
    21-03-2020
    Ends
    22-03-2020
    The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem!

RR#222

http://www.asegai.com.au

Excellent!
    K7 Hayabusa
    2001 KX 500

Comment

So.. Spook... you coming? What about Badger?

I think we have Rabbit and Paul, WhoMe and I so far!

RR#222

Comment

Count me in mate, I'll be there, and looking forward to catching up + riding with you guys again 👍
        K7 Hayabusa
        2001 KX 500

Comment

OMFG...I will, if at all possible be attending this fabulous event!!!
          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
          #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Been way to long between Bridgetown weekenders. Lets make it a great ride and the Bridgetown balcony will be something special.

sigpic

Comment

I would be very keen on this! how soon do we need to know numbers?
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Sooner the better Robin but I don't think any of us are that anal about it. The bottom line is you can choose to come on the day but you might not have a bed booked!
                I've already booked 5 double rooms. I have one with a double bed. Theres one other room with a double and the rest have 2 singles each. Sharing rooms works! We can add or ssubtract from this but there is also a music festival happening that weekend.

Cheers Tim

RR#222

Comment

Ohai.

I logged in at random to show a young fella at work the LNRs, and then I saw this. You don't know how fucking excited that made me. Hell yes.
                  Insert witty comment here

Comment

With great sadness I have to bow out.

Have a great time
                    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                      With great sadness I have to bow out.

Have a great time
                      Nooo. But we're on a mission from God!

Comment

So we are a week out.. we have:

Asegai
                        Whome
                        Rabbit
                        Spook
                        Wilson
                        Paul
                        Sue & Lorin just for Saturday

Robin has not confirmed yet but is welcome!

I'll PM or call people but the basics will be meet at top end of Swan Valley earlyish (8am take off) for those that are keen take the scenic route to Serpentine to the usual meet up spot for 9:30 / leave at 10 at latest from there. Go to Bridgetown the nice way, probably have lunch in Collie.
                        Sunday, come home in the usual manner!

Any questions contact me!

RR#222

Comment

Coronavirus could be a problem.

Comment

My free pass has been revoked, enjoy the trip guys.
                            K7 Hayabusa
                            2001 KX 500

Comment

Originally posted by Spook View Post
                              My free pass has been revoked, enjoy the trip guys.
                              Shit . I was really looking forward to catching up.

I'll do my usual routine of busting in at Serpentine in a mad rush just as everyone's preparing to leave*.

*this is disrespectful of everyone else's time, so I will actually put effort into being there with time to spare.

Comment

Working...
                              X