Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnightly Thursday Rides ( F.T.R )

del
    Last edited by M.J; 31-12-2021, 09:40 AM.

Interested. Oh, pre-requisites of friendly AND competent? I might need a probationary period for attendees to make up their mind with me! 😅
    It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

count me in. Intrested!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
        Interested. Oh, pre-requisites of friendly AND competent? I might need a probationary period for attendees to make up their mind with me! 😅
        Your all good ! No rules for those on here prior to 2009 !!!!

Comment

Would be a good catch up, work pending will try to make a regular appearance.
          yes, i am ignorant
          yes, i am a prick
          no, i don't care
          you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
            Would be a good catch up, work pending will try to make a regular appearance.
            Hello my friend, it just ain't the same old place it used to be. What ever happened to Sandra's rides ?
            Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Originally posted by buelllord View Post

Hello my friend, it just ain't the same old place it used to be. What ever happened to Sandra's rides ?
              I believe she now concentrates her rides for the ladies ride group, a massive effort over the years and miss the weekly get-togethers.
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

Following, would be good to make an appearance when I can.

Comment

Keen to attend if and when I can

Comment

I might be able to get the bike out for ride or 2 pending remembering to log in here and not being away for work
                    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                    Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot View Post
                      I might be able to get the bike out for ride or 2 pending remembering to log in here and not being away for work
                      Hi mate, it is good to see some of you trying to get things going again. It would be a real shame if the place ever died. What I discovered during my Bridgetown ride days, is that people actually like to have someone to organise rides for them. Make them a success and they will come ...
                      Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Originally posted by buelllord View Post

Hi mate, it is good to see some of you trying to get things going again. It would be a real shame if the place ever died. What I discovered during my Bridgetown ride days, is that people actually like to have someone to organise rides for them. Make them a success and they will come ...
                        It's been a fair old gap between rides other then the odd Friday night run with mates or a quick dash to the cafe for brekky

Definitely helps when people have good route and are prepared to lead

I find the odd ride I have led to be a 50/50 love hate with most as all I do is take corner after corner and aim in the general direction of the finish spot 😂
                        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Good to see some interest. Hope a few more see this soon . I confess, I am not so keen to ride when it is too wet these days. Will try and time the ride when weather is a little less aquatic .

Comment

It's been a fair old gap between rides other then the odd Friday night run with mates or a quick dash to the cafe for brekky

Definitely helps when people have good route and are prepared to lead

I find the odd ride I have led to be a 50/50 love hate with most as all I do is take corner after corner and aim in the general direction of the finish spot 😂
                            I personally love to lead, you then have no distractions and can run at your own pace.

Comment

+1
                              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                              Originally posted by Phildo
                              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X