X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26/6/22 Triple Pie Run

iRIDE WA - MEMBER EVENT

Gingers Roadhouse
    Stands up at 9:30am but please be at the meet point and available for the pre-ride briefing 10 mins before leaving.

Epic pie run from bakery to bakery we shall go. Goal is 3 bakeries!

Suitable for all riders, however must be comfortable with riding to the speed limit and on highway roads. If you require a shadow, please post the shadow request to the event with the class and your suburb.

All riders must possess a valid drivers licence for their riding class and display any required L or P plate at all times if so required by law.

***Disclaimer: By participating in this event, all riders assume and take full liability and responsibility for any damage, accident, injury or property loss associated with organised events. iRIDE WA has zero tolerance for any unsafe or antisocial behaviour.***
    Last edited by Halo_2; 24-06-2022, 07:12 PM.
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Thanks for the post, I might be a starter for this one so long as the weather is not absolute crap.

Comment

Cancelled due to weather

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
        Cancelled due to weather
        Figured it would be, not that I'm an IR member anyway
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

It’s ok not that bad of a group but most the rides are NOR so too far for me. Not much chatting when I rocked up to a quindanning ride but some small talk at the pub to a young hottie on a triumph (not Melinda)
          Last edited by Halo_2; 16-06-2022, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
            iRIDE WA - MEMBER EVENT

Gingers Roadhouse
            Stands up at 9:00am but please be at the meet point and available for the pre-ride briefing 10 mins before leaving.

Short but fun run chasing the pies, stopping in at the Toodyay, Bakers Hill and Bindoon Bakery, then returning to the city. How many pies can you do?

Suitable for all riders, however must be comfortable with riding to the speed limit and on highway roads. If you require a shadow, please post the shadow request to the event with the class and your suburb.

All riders must possess a valid drivers licence for their riding class and display any required L or P plate at all times if so required by law.

***Disclaimer: By participating in this event, all riders assume and take full liability and responsibility for any damage, accident, injury or property loss associated with organised events. iRIDE WA has zero tolerance for any unsafe or antisocial behaviour.***
            If anyone is going to save this place, it most certainly will be you ... and I applaud you.
            Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Has been moved to this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X