Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who like water sports.

Hi all,

Since ppl are out there seeing who likes sky diving and so on, i thought i'd see who enjoys cable water skiing.

If we can get a few of us together, maybe we should organise a ride out the spearwood one day, ( if weather permits that is).

Talk to you all soon.

marsha 8)

CABLE water ski

Its been knocked down for nearly two months now. NO more cable skiing
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!

Comment

bugger. :cry:

me and my ex loved that place. it was so much fun. that sucks.

oh well. will have to think of something else to do then this summer, ( other then riding my bike that is).

Comment

Yeah, like welcome to last year dude!

Seriously the water ski park is gone and a housing estate is gonna take its place very soon.

Bye bye to another WA icon

Comment

:shock: Oh, you mean skiing, cool. I was thinking the european definition of watersports....that's a mistake you don't want to make twice. :roll:

Comment

I love a golden shower or two...

I never saw the point of cable skiing, when WA has more than enough places to go real water skiing?

And real skiing is always more fun :twisted:

Comment

I hated cable waterski park but I'm always up for some real waterskiiing (you know, behind a boat).

Anyone got a boat?
              HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

what about adventure world?
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Adventure world adult night???? i wana get pissed and fall down a water slide

Comment

I hated cable waterski park but I'm always up for some real waterskiiing (you know, behind a boat).

Anyone got a boat?
                    Couldn't afford the boat so i bought a Kite it's the way to go

Comment

adventure world could be the wy to go, unless we can find a couple of ppl who own boats......

But i'd be in for adventure world. The adult nights are good fun.

Comment

:[/quote]

Adventure world adult night???? i wana get pissed and fall down a water slide[/quote]
                        now that sounds like good wholesome fun i,d be into that, alcohol and rides are a good combo (sometimes )

Comment

the bloke across from work has a speed boat he takes ppl out in skiing its got a fuggin huge system so ya can listen to ya music while skiing, if ya want i cant ask him for a price/duration/max numbers blah blah

Comment

I have a Hydroplane race boat I race at the back of Burswood.
                            If anyone has a ski biscuit i will gladly tow them at 170kmh - If ya dare :shock:

Comment

Adventure world adult night???? i wana get pissed and fall down a water slide
                              Years back Bankwest had a night for its employees celebrating its 100th birthday (I think anyway, not important) Alcohol was allowed and consumed in massive quantities. The hilight of the night was an assistant manager from a regional branch whom spewed his ring up on both the speed slides and later (and we think intentionally,) the skyrail.

Warm 2nd hand shiraz from 30ft can come as quite a shock.

Comment

Working...
                              X