Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride 15/08/03 ??

I note the weather may be very crap.

Who's up for a tentitive ride booking Friday nite however, say same again as last week.

G grage Pizza 7pm
    Scarborough 8pm to watch people try to knock bikes over with their cars.

Blat through the suburbs, with lots of dropping in on zx2rs through corners.

Weather good.... I'm standing right with you Melkor

Comment

Weather permitting - Count me in! Last week was Such a Blast! New tyres worn in now, can't wait for some hard cornering (Watch out zx-2r's!)
      Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

ill come weather permitting
        so me n the zx2 can share the being dropped in situation

Comment

If I have my bike back from Causeway I'll more than likely be up for it!
          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Re: Ride 15/08/03 ??

I note the weather may be very crap.

Who's up for a tentitive ride booking Friday nite however, say same again as last week.

G grage Pizza 7pm
            Scarborough  8pm to watch people try to knock bikes over with their cars.

Blat through the suburbs, with lots of dropping in on zx2rs through corners.
            "bastardo"
            Man ,you were flying when I went past you

Comment

im in

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

yup, if it's lookin good I'm in. Where's the Pizza joint?

I'll discuss weather issues with the guru (my roomie) and see how we go but tell you what, I want in!!

Comment

pick me

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

G-Grade Pizza can be found at Trigg Pizza Bar, West Coast Highway, just south of North Beach Road.

Comment

newbie welcome?

new here and keen for a ride if its all clear weather. "later" showers forecast.

eldavo.

Comment

G-Grade Pizza can be found at Trigg Pizza Bar, West Coast Highway, just south of North Beach Road.
                        yup, i know exactly where it is

Comment

If the weather is good I'll come out for a spin..

Comment

yeah, now i think about it, its probably been perth extreme members parked there I've seen while going along west coast in summer.

so do i have to be public enemy #1 to ride with you guys, or can i try keep my license?

Comment

FORECAST:
                              Cloudy with a shower or two developing this afternoon. Showery periods this
                              evening and overnight, easing to a shower or two tomorrow afternoon. Moderate
                              N/NE winds becoming NW'ly this afternoon and strengthening ahead of W'ly change
                              overnight.

FUCK IT...

so do i have to be public enemy #1 to ride with you guys, or can i try keep my license?
                              Yes...

Comment

Working...
                              X