Weather pending - ride Sunday 17th 10am Freo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather pending - ride Sunday 17th 10am Freo

If it looks nice, I'm meeting some peeps at the foodhall in Freo about 10am for a 10:30am departure heading...... south.

BUT I gotta be at the OBH by midday..... Countermeals there kick ass, there's a steak sammo with my name on it...and a beer.

THEN

thinking about a nice smooth coastal cruise up to Hillarys via Scarbs then well, the world is our racetrack boys, I'm sure we can figure out where we'll be going after that.

Anyone wanna come?

10am? I will either be studying the back of my eyelids or getting oral from misses. Failing that.... CAD's mum.

See you on the road around noon.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

10am?  I will either be studying the back of my eyelids or getting oral from misses.  Failing that.... CAD's mum.

See you on the road around noon.
      If you're getting your helmet polished at 10am.....I hate you......

Comment

tis quater to 11 now, i only got up for some breakfast
        going back to bed now, too hung over. ima drag myself outta bed at 1 n go riding

Comment

Re: Weather pending - ride Sunday 17th 10am Freo

If it looks nice, I'm meeting some peeps at the foodhall in Freo about 10am for a 10:30am departure heading...... south.

BUT I gotta be at the OBH by midday..... Countermeals there kick ass, there's a steak sammo with my name on it...and a beer.

THEN

thinking about a nice smooth coastal cruise up to Hillarys via Scarbs then well, the world is our racetrack boys, I'm sure we can figure out where we'll be going after that.

Anyone wanna come?
          You gotsta love them OBH steak sambos. The barmaids are fucking hot too. Gots to love my barmaids!!!!
          If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

ohhhh.. yeh
            i went to the ball with a bar chick from there

but thats not y i drink there .. :roll:
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

...or getting oral from misses....
              It didn't happen unless you have pictures

Comment

ohhhh.. yeh  
                i went to the ball with a bar chick from there    

but thats not y i drink there ..  :roll:
                Dude who do you know that works at the OB? How often do you drink down there?
                If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X