Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Sept "Australia!x3" party - Today mother bitches!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event 27 Sept "Australia!x3" party - Today mother bitches!

**Final edit:

Going to need to consider tickets sold on this one dudes. If you're not on the list below OR have not confirmed with me via PM or in person (I know the list is not exactly up to date), I am afraid I just don't think I can accomodate you.

If you missed the address and aren't digging through the bowels of the thread to find it, PM me and I will pass it to you.

One week to go, looking forward to seeing you all.

=======------==========

Saturday, September 27th will be the first annual "Australia, Australia, Australia! We love you Australia!" party (alternatively "Australia, Fuck yeah!"), held in the hallowed grounds of my backyard.

This party is to celebrate what makes this country amazing, and that's the people. Whether you're a native of the land, carrying blood from our first great criminal stock, an imported whinging pom with an italian fetish, some kind of wog or just a funny brown asian person, if you've chosen to call this country home, this party is for you.

We will be using the event to welcome a new member of our great Australian family, Jax, hailing originally from Canada or "Far North America". She needs to be swiftly indoctrinated and this requires consumption of booze, inhalation of BBQ smoke and liberal use of terms like "Sheila" and "struth".

If you think you're Australian enough to help with this task, we need you. In your finest Australian cultural dress, including but not limited to ugg boots, AC/DC T-shirts and winnie blues rolled into the shirt sleeves, to come and drink with us and extoll the virtues of being a good Australian citizen to our new family member.

There may also be some drinking games.

Breakdown of the details:
    What?: Big "Australia" party.
    When?: Saturday, 27th September, 2008. Mid-afternoon onwards.
    Where?: My place, Gosnells. Address via pm.
    Dress code?: Come as "Australian" as you possibly can be. Acca Dacca T-shirts, flannel shirts, torn jeans, ugg boots, Hard Yakka work gear, flag face paint, these things are all acceptable. Silk shirts, ties and suits are banned. If you arrive in a tie, there will be consquences.
    Contact?: Me. PM me, email me ([email protected]) or sms / call me, 0409 686 597 for further info.
    I'm interested, where do I apply?: Right here. Post or PM your interest and I'll keep a tally.

There is plenty of room at my house, so there's no excuses for drinking and driving. We are in a cul-de-sac, so there's quite a lot of parking space outside and there is a lock up garage for bikes.

Orright cobbas, plenty of time to plan, let's get it happenin'.

**edit: Current list of PSB attendees, pending rosters, trackdayz etc (pm me if you're not on the list and want to be, sorry if I missed you)

Taint
    Lulu
    Lee
    Speed3
    Desmo + 1 (or 2)
    Kryzaach
    Hornet
    mekon + 1
    XSorXpire
    kyliejane
    Captain Starfish
    Akeracat
    t bone
    Maxo
    slipstream
    padfoot
    Grantlington
    semi
    Shortfuse
    rcradical
    Spuddy
    millsy
    maya
    Robin (I am assuming )
    PBB
    Rich
    Bex
    Joneen13
    TORQ
    Jedi
    thro
    MottBoxx +1
    Lady Di +1
    CBRsairz
    MattyA
    Stanly
    RICO
    Browca04
    Buttnekkid +1
    Munkey_buns
    Elise
    XIII +1
    Kellygirl
    Bendito <--- not missed
    BMWF800S
    Thoth
    Cilla
    Quietlil
    Vale46 +1
    Nik
    Dingo
    Stratos
    dr34m3r
    CBillyR
    GSXR Girl

My house is also very close to several bottle shops, stores, pizza places, etc..etc... so if you're riding, don't try and carry too much with you. If you need booze or anything once you're here there will be several cars we can take to do a booze / supplies run in the afternoon.
    Last edited by Sunshine & F'n Rainbows; 27-09-2008, 07:28 AM.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

oh get fucked. FIFO bites the fucking tail.

this is 3rd thread today i have posted the "i'm not here" line.... i fly out on the 25th... FFS
    :awesome:

Comment

fucking IN (if in town )

Comment

IN

Comment

Keen

Comment

Also, there is a train station just a few blocks away, if that's how you want to roll.

Comment

Thats grand final day. Whats more Australian then that.

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                  Thats grand final day. Whats more Australian then that.
                  Srsly?

Okay, that will also be on the telly.

Not that I follow foozeball, but when in Rome...
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Sounds like this could be good

Now to find an ACDC shirt....

Comment

This party sounds epic.

Comment

Yeah, in.
                        I'll even bring a yoghurt dip to add a bit of culture.

Comment

Why yoghurt? Chlamydia will do in a pinch...

Also: In, pending scheduling approval..
                          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

crikey, I'd be a bloody drongo to miss this one.

I'll try to convince Cilla to make a pavlova
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

In.

Please.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                              X